Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Re: Forum mafia statistics and awards.

You also need to provide the winner of the award by the way.

I double checked the Futurama mafia game by the way. It turns out that Leo killed four people with her doomsday device. She gave it to Laarz, and everyone he interacted with or who interacted with him died. Gorny and korialstraz tried to investigate and steal from Laarz, and Laarz targeted FalconGK for kill. FalconGK would've thus died anyway, but technically Leo's doomsday device beat him to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat View Post
    You also need to provide the winner of the award by the way.
    Of course, but we can also suggest awards that others can nominate winners to. Things like funniest role claim are subjective, and I'd like to see more than one nomination for it.

I'll be doing my own research for who has the longest streak as unlynchable, winning as town, winning as scum, games won and all that. That's exactly my cup of tea, but it takes a while to compile the data.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post by the way, I seem to be so completely in mafia mode that I forgot you can edit posts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    Didn't Leo kill more than 3 players in the Futurama game with with interaction bomb?
    Quote Originally Posted by Feysal View Post
    I double checked the Futurama mafia game by the way. It turns out that Leo killed four people with her doomsday device. She gave it to Laarz, and everyone he interacted with or who interacted with him died. Gorny and korialstraz tried to investigate and steal from Laarz, and Laarz targeted FalconGK for kill. FalconGK would've thus died anyway, but technically Leo's doomsday device beat him to it.
    Changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Feysal View Post
    Of course, but we can also suggest awards that others can nominate winners to. Things like funniest role claim are subjective, and I'd like to see more than one nomination for it.

I'll be doing my own research for who has the longest streak as unlynchable, winning as town, winning as scum, games won and all that. That's exactly my cup of tea, but it takes a while to compile the data.
    The games are up there now, should make it easier for everyone to do searches and etc. However, I would add that when making a suggestion, you also add links to posts so it would be easier for those who are going to argue with the said nomination.
    If the nomination remains undisputed for a few days I'll add it to the first post.

Banned

Most unreliable teammate: Aman by a longshot

Give proof Gorny.

I decided to let Ivan have the "Most kills with one shot" award as his was indeed one shot kill of 3 people, and gave Miss Leo the "Most kills with one ability" award. Objections?

Banned

Give proof Gorny.

I decided to let Ivan have the "Most kills with one shot" award as his was indeed one shot kill of 3 people, and gave Miss Leo the "Most kills with one ability" award. Objections?
    I'll have to dig and look into the gmaes as any other site chats are gone now.It was a game where Aman, me, Marahumm and someone else were mafia and Aman pretty much went AWOL and never came back. We won without him.

Was it this one?

PS: Should we give Trionth the "Most times as mafia in a row" (3) award?

Banned

Doesn't look like it...

Give proof Gorny.
    That's easy, just count the number of emotional scars on Gorny. Aman had that effect.