Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    IncGamers Member TheBigClown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark (Gateway: Europe)
    Posts
    3,624

    Re: Epestus's Needs and Offers :)

    Quote Originally Posted by gumespy View Post
    Well so what?
    Doesnt mean i would act bad here :>
    Wow, suddenly you're mister nice guy? Forget about doing any scams and/or trades here.




  2. #12
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    89

    Re: Epestus's Needs and Offers :)

    you scammed not only the first time but several. And we dont tolerate ppl such like you



  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    45

    Re: Epestus's Needs and Offers :)

    Cant see no moderator tags anywhere?Also doing something somewhere else is not bannable here.



  4. #14
    IncGamers Member TheBigClown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark (Gateway: Europe)
    Posts
    3,624

    Re: Epestus's Needs and Offers :)

    Quote Originally Posted by gumespy View Post
    Cant see no moderator tags anywhere?Also doing something somewhere else is not bannable here.
    Probably not, but we can track all of your threads here and warn people.




  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    45

    Re: Epestus's Needs and Offers :)

    You do that. How can i scam anyone here? Where is no other currency than runes being used ingame?



  6. #16
    IncGamers Member TheBigClown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark (Gateway: Europe)
    Posts
    3,624

    Re: Epestus's Needs and Offers :)

    Quote Originally Posted by gumespy View Post
    You do that. How can i scam anyone here? Where is no other currency than runes being used ingame?
    We allmost always do drop trades here as we trust eachother, I don't think you will be able to see PHREE STUFF ON GROUND and not take it. We only do window trades when it's high value trades and/or mass craft material, which is much easilier just dropped on the ground.




  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    45

    Re: Epestus's Needs and Offers :)

    I can do window trades if people dont trust me



  8. #18
    IncGamers Member Lizardking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Den haag, Netherlands
    Posts
    1,394

    Re: Epestus's Needs and Offers :)

    sorry for the offtopic, but why gives it you a kick to rob people ? Just a serious question, why are you doing things like that ? You know that people like you are ruining the game ?



  9. #19
    IncGamers Member guface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Epestus's Needs and Offers :)

    I'm sorry for the OT.

    Gumespy is admitting that he is epestus from jsp, a well known scammer. On the other hand he has freely admitted this. As he actually hasnt done anything here, I doubt theres any legal grounds to ban him from this forum. Even though we all may not like it, the forums here have always been inclusive rather than exclusive.

    I would say to gumespy that you should be careful here. Being a regular forum member here is a priviledge and you will quickly see the difference from jsp, where I have also traded at.

    Welcome to ETF, I guess ;p



  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    45

    Re: Epestus's Needs and Offers :)

    Quote Originally Posted by guface View Post
    I'm sorry for the OT.

    Gumespy is admitting that he is epestus from jsp, a well known scammer. On the other hand he has freely admitted this. As he actually hasnt done anything here, I doubt theres any legal grounds to ban him from this forum. Even though we all may not like it, the forums here have always been inclusive rather than exclusive.

    I would say to gumespy that you should be careful here. Being a regular forum member here is a priviledge and you will quickly see the difference from jsp, where I have also traded at.

    Welcome to ETF, I guess ;p
    Thanks alot man. As i was reading trading rules i read all "dont use TC slang" That made me really happy as this is more mature forum. Im trying to build up a good reputation here. As i already got 1 trade point :P
    cheers.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •