So I'm looking at Trang-Oul's. The cast rate is... never mind.
But it's got 20% LL. That could be potentially useful, I guess. So questions:
(1) What will happen if I transform into a Bear, while wearing Trang-Oul's? What kind of FPA breakpoints will I have?
(2) What kind of FPA breakpoints will I have in the Vampire Form? Standard Necro breakpoints, or standard Vampire breakpoints, whatever those are...
Let the knowledge of this forum flow through me!
(1) Full Trang's + 'Beast' = Vampire
(2) Transform into a bear = become human, FCR of a human
(3) Transform again = become bear, life bonus applied, can't cast, etc.
(4) Transform again = become human
(5) Switching weapons/changing weapons through inventory = transform into a Vampire; at the end of Bear form, you transform into a Vamp. Sometimes you transform into a Vamp without good reason and warning, it seems.
(6) At all times, full bonuses of the Trang's set were applied throughout all this
- If you accept that you cast while holding 'Beast', you can do so at human FCR wearing full Trang's.
- You can go Bear while wearing Trang's. Not sure what's the point, except, well you can