Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 157 of 183 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1824
    BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Wierd stuff on the Internets

3 stories from Jacksonville FL.

1st is about a bad-*** South Pa.

Jacksonville father finally nabs peeping Tom, police say
    A Jacksonville man told police his family had spotted someone looking through the windows of their home on several occasions, at times finding damage to window screens afterward.
    Sunday police received a call from the man's 15-year-old daughter who said her father was restraining a man in their yard.
    "The victim told me she was seated in the living room when she saw a sillhouette outside the back window," the officer said in the report.
    The girl told her father, who then confronted the suspect outside.
    When police arrived at the home in the 6000 block of Forest Stump Lane, they found the father holding James K. Lowery, 60, on the ground in the backyard.
    "The suspect had minor injuries due to the complainant confronting him," police said.

According to property records, Lowery is a neighbor of the family.
    Lowery, chief engineer at WJXT TV-4, had no explanation as to what he was doing in the yard, but admitted to getting there under his own power even after drinking "an entire bottle of wine," police said.
    He has been charged with trespassing with intent to commit an offense, public intoxication and resisting an officer without violence, according to the Duval County jail website.

2nd one is just sad.

Man kills neighbor's dog for no apparent reason

A man waking up for the first time at his new residence in the 6700 block of Juliet Lane Sunday morning went outside to smoke a cigarette and let his dog, "Sloopy," out as well.

Sloopy wandered over to the driveway next door, so his owner began calling him.
    About 7:40 a.m., Kenneth Wayne Martin, 57, opened the door and shot Sloopy with a 12-gauge shotgun, killing the dog as the owner watched, according to the report from the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.
    When the owner approached him, Martin said, "Don't call the law, I have a bad heart," according to the report.
    He did anyway.
    After Martin was detained, he told police, "I made the biggest mistake of my life," according to the report. "I have no reason for what I have done."
    Martin is currently in Duval County jail on charges of felony animal cruelty and discharging a firearm in public.

and the 3rd one Well...

Excessive playing of Alanis Morissette incites battery
    Jacksonville police arrived at a home in the 1400 block of Palm Avenue Sunday night to find a man with a large cut on his face and an unusual explanation.
    The victim told police his boyfriend, 24-year-old Allen Blair Casey, hit him in the face with a plate because he was listening to Alanis Morissette, according to the report.
    Casey had fled the scene, but was located at a park a short distance away.
    "I asked the suspect if it was because he was listening to Alanis Morissette and the suspect stated, 'That's all that — — listens to.' "

isn't it ironic...Don't-cha think?

I think it's very strange that spam-mongers are trying to "tune" their messages to seem like they're not bot-compositions, yet go from 8-Bob's triple header to yammering about baseboard heaters.

This would all come to a close if ISP's could make legal targets of those HIRING spammers, rather than just the spammers themselves.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    I think it's very strange that spam-mongers are trying to "tune" their messages to seem like they're not bot-compositions, yet go from 8-Bob's triple header to yammering about baseboard heaters.

This would all come to a close if ISP's could make legal targets of those HIRING spammers, rather than just the spammers themselves.
    Well it's not hard to tell a 1 post Charlie.
    But hey these guys made a buck and that is all they are trying to Do-do

LOL
    If they fix it FYI My Do-do link is down

I love the sites 404 pages source

<!DOCTYPE html> <html class="en_US" ng-app="dscApp" xmlns:fb="http://ogp.me/ns/fb#"> <!-- Stop peaking up my skirt. Close this window and go shave. --> <head> <script src="//cdn.optimizely.com/js/149741849.js">
    https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/one-wipe-charlies

ETC.

How Exactly do you differentiate the Spammers from the Posters of Excess junk like you and me JMervyn?

Oh well You got his wallet and Pants.

We and the Mod's both know and Advertising Exec's AKA Spammers should as well it's not hard to spot.
    Last edited by BobCox2; 06-07-2013 at 09:59.

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    How Exactly do you differentiate the Spammers from the Posters of Excess junk like you and me JMervyn?

Oh well You got his wallet and Pants.
    Nominally, wasn't it a "her"? Dredd or whomever already cast it into the outer darkness.

BattleTag nurman-2854

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Oh Yeah!
    Dog Eats Peanut Butter like a Man

BattleTag nurman-2854

IncGamers Member

425777_265072003566849_42181974_n.jpg

why is it s small?? :(
    Last edited by fig; 13-07-2013 at 22:02. Reason: could't upload!

IncGamers Member

3 stories from Jacksonville FL.

1st is about a bad-*** South Pa.

Jacksonville father finally nabs peeping Tom, police say
    A Jacksonville man told police his family had spotted someone looking through the windows of their home on several occasions, at times finding damage to window screens afterward.
    Sunday police received a call from the man's 15-year-old daughter who said her father was restraining a man in their yard.
    "The victim told me she was seated in the living room when she saw a sillhouette outside the back window," the officer said in the report.
    The girl told her father, who then confronted the suspect outside.
    When police arrived at the home in the 6000 block of Forest Stump Lane, they found the father holding James K. Lowery, 60, on the ground in the backyard.
    "The suspect had minor injuries due to the complainant confronting him," police said.

isn't it ironic...Don't-cha think?
    that looks very sore!!

IncGamers Member

Oh Yeah!
    Dog Eats Peanut Butter like a Man

thats made me sick!! yuk lol