Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 97 of 183 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast

Re: Wierd stuff on the Internets

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    okay, are you talking about the WaterPik being the shower head and not getting much pleasure out of it? WELL, LET ME TELL YOU, oh good, pure Christian man you!! Please, let me CORRUPT you and taint your clean little mind!
    Wait, so Leo, you're telling me you would enjoy using a hard liquid toothpick... down there? I mean, I know there's people who enjoy piercings too, but that still seems not at all enjoyable.

Sadly, being Christian is not to be good and pure, but simply to <try>. All have fallen short of the glory of God. Plus, since I'm originally an Infantryman, I could discuss shyte that would make you run blushing from the forums (and get me banned).
    And Krischan. :grin:
    Kris is one of das deutsche; they're incorruptible in a reversed-logic sort of way. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    Lol, I'm more Cherokee than she is. Of course, the current Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation is also only 1/32. My last name is German however, and it's rare, and it's source predates the American Revolution.
    Thought you might enjoy that... I'm pretty sure my Grandpa was 3rd generation rather than 2nd, though.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    Wait, so Leo, you're telling me you would enjoy using a hard liquid toothpick... down there? I mean, I know there's people who enjoy piercings too, but that still seems not at all enjoyable.

Sadly, being Christian is not to be good and pure, but simply to <try>. All have fallen short of the glory of God. Plus, since I'm originally an Infantryman, I could discuss shyte that would make you run blushing from the forums (and get me banned).
    Kris is one of das deutsche; they're incorruptible in a reversed-logic sort of way. If you catch my drift.
    Thought you might enjoy that...
    I think you meant Incorrigible
    Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    If you only knew how many got bought for the dental plus benefits, and quickly learned the truth you would back off fast techno and Jmerv or you may get C&D letters...
    Yeah Jmervyn I still don't think she's got the right waterpic in mind,
    http://professional.waterpik.com/at-home-products/
    but then I could be wrong
    I'm just a Guy.

and I have not had one in years.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

nope, not me. (I wish. a Siggy of "Oh, yeah Dredd and Krischan! Moderate me! Harder! HARDER!! AAAHHHH YES!! OH GAAAWD! AHHHHHH-Okay, I'm done now! ^_^" ? awesomeness!) It was Kitteh and he's adorable. ^_^ *scratches Kitteh behind the ears*

oh, you kinky old man you! You like it when we break the rules, dontcha? That's okay! I like corruption.

okay, are you talking about the WaterPik being the shower head and not getting much pleasure out of it? WELL, LET ME TELL YOU, oh good, pure Christian man you!! Please, let me CORRUPT you and taint your clean little mind!
    I prefer to keep up the facade of having a clean little mind.

really? where the hell was I? Would've totally gone there and made things way more awkward. It's my job to!
    The search function isn't working for older posts, you will have to browse the OTF by hand. I won't tell which mod it was

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Yeah Jmervyn I still don't think she's got the right waterpic in mind,
    http://professional.waterpik.com/at-home-products/
    The "Water Flosser" at the top of the list is what I've got at home. I was told by the dentist not to have it set on higher than a mid-level setting, and in fact I actually managed to cut my gum tissue on a higher setting.

So yeah. Maybe Leo's into S & M?

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pancakeman View Post
    I like to keep it weird, I could have helped. Every thread about polishing the flagpole needs more euphemisms for flogging the admiral. That way, when you are shaking hands with the bishop, you can think of funny things to tell people you were doing instead of hoisting the mainsail.

Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    Lol, I'm more Cherokee than she is. Of course, the current Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation is also only 1/32. My last name is German however, and it's rare, and it's source predates the American Revolution.
    reminds me of that one South Park where the guy is like 1/16 Indian and all upset about Thanksgiving, I think... I wanna say it was the Thor/Natalie Portman episode.

*swings from side to side* Ummm.... Nuh-uh!!

I was waiting for you to back me up on that!
    oh, i'll back you up alright.... where's mah lube?

HELL NAAW! that'd be like a man inserting a needle... you know... wiggling it around... its just no bueno for everyone. :( I was talking about a shower head being enjoyable!

and that's the only thing we can do, ya know, is try.

Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiitttteeeee...... try me. Run? Please! Blush first, run later if I feel I should. So that's pretty much... no running. :grin:

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    oooooh, now I'm piqued. I wanna know how dirty, filthy, nasty, and all sorts of squalid goodness you have hiding from us!! okay, ME. hiding from me.

The search function isn't working for older posts, you will have to browse the OTF by hand. I won't tell which mod it was
    i have this feeling it was Dredd... could be wrong...

Just a guess.

So yeah. Maybe Leo's into S & M?
    Well, that's for me to know and Kris to find out!

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Remember our motto here

Clean Mind.
    Clean Body.

Take your Choice.

reminds me of that one South Park where the guy is like 1/16 Indian and all upset about Thanksgiving, I think... I wanna say it was the Thor/Natalie Portman episode.

*swings from side to side* Ummm.... Nuh-uh!!
    HAHA!! Yeah, the Ancient Aliens one! I haven't been able to watch that actual show with a straight face since!

oh, i'll back you up alright.... where's mah lube?
    o_O

Just be gentle...

Well, that's for me to know and Kris to find out!
    Help, I'm sexually harassed!

You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Help, I'm sexually harassed!
    It's Your Nose.

Are you.. Never mind.
    Too many personal comments inflate the ego.

JusT bloW it 0nce, and A While ...

""

"Helps clear the mind wonderfully"

It's Your Nose.
    Well, at least we know now who's playing the role of the dirty old man