Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 96 of 183 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
    Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

Re: Wierd stuff on the Internets

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    That seems obscene on the level of grotesque/painful if I think about it; I thought it was just 'comic' license (as was using oven cleaner to cleanse her underwear).
    I think we had kinkier postings by mods before. I remember one of them even starting a thread about masturbation. Nobody really dared to elaborate that much on the topic, however.

Quote Originally Posted by pancakeman View Post
    That was me...
    Uhm... I thought it was a girl . But what does that say about you?

This time it's not Durf's fault

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    She wasn't talking about a dental hygiene tool...

"Oh, I feel so clean! So clean! Yeah! Yeah, I feel so clean!! OH YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!!! ... *lights cig*"
    So then why did she say "WaterPik" rather than "Shower Massage"? Just because they're owned by the same keiretsu doesn't make it obvious. I don't imagine that using a WaterPik on genitalia would be at all pleasurable, so is the cartoonist also making some sort of S&M jibe? Shall I over-analyze the "joke" until I beat it into the ground so as to spoil any remaining humor, just as the humorless Left* routinely does?

*When the joke's on them or any of their sacred cattle, of course. Otherwise, they're a laugh riot, sure.

Uhm... I thought it was a girl .
    Well I wasn't the person who said it, I was just the person who quoted it in their sig. Virgi was the one that said it. Another dude.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Quote Originally Posted by pancakeman
    Well I wasn't the person who said it, I was just the person who quoted it in their sig. Virgi was the one that said it. Another dude.
    And he said it about me. Of course

And he's a kitteh, not a dude.

So then why did she say "WaterPik" rather than "Shower Massage"? Just because they're owned by the same keiretsu doesn't make it obvious. I don't imagine that using a WaterPik on genitalia would be at all pleasurable, so is the cartoonist also making some sort of S&M jibe? Shall I over-analyze the "joke" until I beat it into the ground so as to spoil any remaining humor, just as the humorless Left* routinely does?

*When the joke's on them or any of their sacred cattle, of course. Otherwise, they're a laugh riot, sure.
    Um, we don't need to have "The Talk", do we? I thought it was common knowledge that those messaging shower heads are mostly for women to masturbate with*. (Fun Fact: They used to sell actual vibrator dildos as "back massagers" back in the day.) She just threw out a brand name as shorthand slang to added humorous effect. Merv, I thought Kris was suppose to be the humorless German here! 'Sup?

*Maybe not mostly, but it's a common "additional use".

BattleTag What Me Worry?

If you only knew how many got bought for the dental plus benefits, and quickly learned the truth you would back off fast techno and Jmerv or you may get C&D letters...

She just threw out a brand name as shorthand slang to added humorous effect. Merv, I thought Kris was suppose to be the humorless German here! 'Sup?
    Yet the shorthand slang was not the normal, understood slang - if I said you were being a pop-tart when the appropriate term would be Braunschweiger, not only would it cause the "joke" to derail but it would likely impart an incorrect context.

I'm far more German than Liz Warren claims to be native American. One Grandfather was of Irish/German heritage (named Winner!).

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    If you only knew how many got bought for the dental plus benefits, and quickly learned the truth you would back off fast techno and Jmerv or you may get C&D letters...
    That's disturbing on so many levels...

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    I think I got the message, but I don't understand what a waterpik is. I could check the internet, but I prefer people breaking forum rules by explaining it, that's somehow sexy. Preferably by... hmm, who had the "moderate me harder" sig recently? Leo?
    nope, not me. (I wish. a Siggy of "Oh, yeah Dredd and Krischan! Moderate me! Harder! HARDER!! AAAHHHH YES!! OH GAAAWD! AHHHHHH-Okay, I'm done now! ^_^" ? awesomeness!) It was Kitteh and he's adorable. ^_^ *scratches Kitteh behind the ears*

oh, you kinky old man you! You like it when we break the rules, dontcha? That's okay! I like corruption.

She wasn't talking about a dental hygiene tool...

"Oh, I feel so clean! So clean! Yeah! Yeah, I feel so clean!! OH YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!!! ... *lights cig*"
    hahahahhahahahaha! pretty much.... Pret. Tee. Much. *inhales*

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    I think we had kinkier postings by mods before. I remember one of them even starting a thread about masturbation. Nobody really dared to elaborate that much on the topic, however.
    really? where the hell was I? Would've totally gone there and made things way more awkward. It's my job to!

okay, are you talking about the WaterPik being the shower head and not getting much pleasure out of it? WELL, LET ME TELL YOU, oh good, pure Christian man you!! Please, let me CORRUPT you and taint your clean little mind!

And Krischan. :grin:

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    okay, are you suggesting she strings her goodies like a banjo or something? O.o

really? where the hell was I? Would've totally gone there and made things way more awkward. It's my job to!
    I like to keep it weird, I could have helped. Every thread about polishing the flagpole needs more euphemisms for flogging the admiral. That way, when you are shaking hands with the bishop, you can think of funny things to tell people you were doing instead of hoisting the mainsail.

I'm far more German than Liz Warren claims to be native American. One Grandfather was of Irish/German heritage (named Winner!).
    Lol, I'm more Cherokee than she is. Of course, the current Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation is also only 1/32. My last name is German however, and it's rare, and it's source predates the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    hahahahhahahahaha! pretty much.... Pret. Tee. Much. *inhales*
    I was waiting for you to back me up on that!