Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Re: 1.09 Roll Call - Goals, Progress, Finds

Well, actually, that second Nat's Mark is my first from Pindle - the other one came from the Frozen River and I think another character. The only thing I've really gotten repeated is the M'Avina's True Sight - so, actually, I'm actually pretty impressed with the spread that my Zon has gotten from Pindle - but I have been thinking about drop mechanics and I don't think a map seed really impacts boss drops (but rack drops are definitely impacted).

The way I understand it, the item type is selected first, and then the item quality. So once a Hydra Bow is selected, THEN your MF can kick in and increase the chance for Unique. I've probably gotten 8 or 9 Hydra Bows since I started running him, so I did some comparisons from the ATMA chances and it looks like it's about 1 WF for every 32 Hydra Bows at 385%MF (though that ratio is different for some other items, like an HoZ is selected for every 19 Gilded Shields, so there appears to be a dynamic I'm not aware of) - so that's actually a workable number that should keep me motivated.

^I think that class specific items are more likely to be unique, than others. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. BTW, congtrats on to TC87/3 drop. That's pretty crazy.

Ahh, countness in nm was kind to me some days ago. She dropped a bloodletter. Almost 800 in veng-dmg with might aura from merc.. Also made nadir and rhyme.. Level 38, into the tombs. Still seek the sol and a 5os partizan.

I always knew 1.09 Pindle could drop a top-end Skiller of Vita, but it's very much a different matter to actually see one dropped, especially perfect.

Natural GC of Vita

@Klonki - gratz on the Bloodletter! That's just a sweet weapon for its requirements. For an Honor base, I'd also pick up Yaris. And, don't forget, a Meat Scraper or Soulfeast Tine is probably just as good, if you get one to drop.

GRAILER ALERT!

Pindeh is hell-bent on dropping everything BUT what I'm looking for. My very first 1.09 Messerschmidt's Reaver. *sigh*

1.09 Grail -7 now.

Yeah Robby, i'm searching for other polearms as well. No luck so far Ghonna try to craft some ml-rings in the future also.. A wet dream would be the gaze.. At least a decent one with much ml.

Oh! Andariel in NM dropped me a Nightsmoke. Amazing with the 50% dmg goes to mana.. My mana-pool is up all the time now! Currently 43, first wp in act5. Any idea if i should continue with Andariel in nm (p3) or something else?

Your at the first wp in NM Act 5 at level 43??? I'd definitely suggest some leveling - how 'bout some Blood runs? You could also run some NM Countess for runes and such, or Mephy for some good gear.

Yeah, abit crazy i know. It goes pretty well with 1p in conv and the rest veng/fana. Ah, i remember those bloodruns back in days. Nostalgic days..

Some progress here. Currently level 62. Did some bloodruns and after some pindleruns at /p8.

Some nice treasures:
    Spoiler