Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 LastLast
    BattleTag ZeroAffex-1699

Re: 1.09 Roll Call - Goals, Progress, Finds

UPDATED: 7-25-13 Hey guys, I wasn't able to get Robby's permission for stating here that he gave me beginner gear because he was out of town. I was able to get ahold of him yesterday and he is OK with me putting in here that he helped me out with some gear. I am very thankful to Robby for his constant support, guidance and inspiration. Anyways, I got some more updates below as well as some pictures of my Journey through Act 3! Enjoy!

***Special thanks to RobbyD for all your help with the beginner gear (Sigons, Angelic's, Duskkeep, Dimoak Hew, 5 sos Partisan with runes for Honor, Rockfleece, Mask of Horror, 2x Bloodletters, Death's, Long Sword with runes for King's Grace, the 2 sos Dusk Shroud armor with runes for Smoke, and all those Strength charms) , inspiration and guidance! I have crazy respect for you, you are the man! I wouldn't have been able to enjoy 1.09 if not for your guides and am very grateful for your influence and dedication to these forums and posters like myself!***

Hey guys! I finally got 1.09 to work alittle over a week ago (7/11/13) when I got my hands on some 1.03 Classic disc from a friend of mine IRL. I have been incredibly busy since then however with my new puppy, wife and the in-laws (left lastnight) haha so I wanted to come on here and post my goals,progresss and all the juicy 1.09 goodness! RobbyD has helped me out with my build selection, as well as gave me a bunch of starter gear I mentioned above in my "special thanks" and explained out a lot of stuff to me. ( I am uber nooby when it comes to D2!!) SO...... here we go!

A: My goal for 1.09 is for nostalgia, exploiting bugs like barb/assin critical strike 100%, Pindle runs, Mephisto runs, better loot, charms and overall build flexablitly. My plans for characters are to Pat my Barb, after this I am going to go with a Druid and then a Necromancer. Reason for the Druid/Necromancer is purely nostalgia because when I first played D2 back in 2004, they were the first 2 characters I ever beat Normal mode with. This time around I want to Pat them as it would mean a lot to me! Finally, I am here on 1.09 for a challenge (its wayyy harder with those insta-kills than 1.13) and to learn more about Diablo in general.

For instance, what is the static player x bug? haha Or the deal with purple monsters? Are they supposed to drop better stuff? What are redneck baal charms too?

B: Name: Goku
    Current Lvl: 49 UPDATE: 7-27 Lvl:72
    Class: Barbarian
    Build: Frenzy, with my own flavor to it!
    Merc: Act 2 Offensive

C: I finished Normal mode 2 nights ago and made my way into NM yesterday. I do want to mention I smashed Baal on P8, was pretty cool. Diablo for instance I had to do on P2 I believe. His fire torch attack is very hurty. I have died 3 times so far, 2 times in Durance with those damn Stygerian Pigmy's and 1 time in River of Flame in a Oblivion Knight pack. I am now very worried about making my way back up to A3/4 in NM to do another faceoff against those monsters. Also want to state I had playersx turned off the second time I died to the Stygerians in the durance. They are super nasty!

I want to note here that 1.09 Mercs are incredibly WEAK... Its so amazing after playing 1.13 then playing 1.09, its night vs day! I made a boo boo when I hired my first Merc, I did "Combat" got him to lvl 20 in Act 3 got some advice from RobbyD to change to a Defensive for all around or Offensive for fun. Well I like FUN.. So I went with the Offensive. But man it felt like pulling teeth leveling him up in Act3, Shamans would kill him with those flames in 1-2 seconds, so if I didnt portal to town quick enough he'd die. Well after what felt like years, I finally got him up to level 20-23 and was able to put on Duskkeep, Hawkmail and Demroa Hew? could be wrong on spelling.. Now he is level 30 in NM he has wayyy more longevity and is actually killing stuff finally!

Right now I am almost to saving Deckard Cain in Tristram in Act 1 NM. Since Ive entered Act 1 yesterday, its been very easy even with P8 on, the monsters are dying faster than Act5 Normal and give wayyy less experience than Act5 Normal. I killed BloodRaven this morning on P8 no problem also. I am hoping i have enough time today to work into Act2. I'll keep my progress from here on out to Hell on this post.

UPDATE: 7-20-13 4:30pm Killed Andy, she dropped 3 chipped gems and a blue ammy. Not that good but I am in A2 now, Atma is awaiting for me to come see her, I hear she has pressing business for me. I am tired though, so she'll have to wait til tomorrow! hehe

UPDATE: 7-25-13 9:30AM Sorry for the delay. So Act 2 was very lame, nothing too exciting. I was able to plow through it on P4 the whole time, even killing Duriel. I did not get any good drops and the monsters died rather easily. I do want to note though that in the Arcane Sanctuary, I fought my first "Unique" Monster with Immune to Physical!! All I can say is "DAMN IT TOOK FOREVER". After litterally 5 straight agonizing minutes, the ghost dropped dead leaving behind some Super potions and a couple Blues. Too bad the game didn't give me something more for all my troubles. Anyways, Act 2 was like that for me this time around in NM. After I finished the Arcane Sanctuary and got into the "True" Tal Rasha's tomb, I killed Duriel. He died very easily and dropped a Town Portal and a Yellow Small Shield. Very sad... I was determined to get better loot, so I killed him again and got a Town Portal, a Flawed gem and a blue ring. So sad.. I decided to move into Act 3 and leave behind Act 2.

Act 3 started off incredibly smooth. 1 quest went extremely easy. I journied down into the "Swampy Pit" and died 2X to those damn Stygerian Dolls, my biggest nightmare! On my 3rd attempt, I followed RobbyD's advice and allowed my Merc to kill them. He has "Honor" so they died rather quickly, even on P4. The only problem I have with this is the time it takes.. I had to be very careful and when I saw them coming, I bolted backwards, dropped a portal and then popped back in the portal so my Merc was right there in front of them to kill them. This worked well. I got the Gibbinn easily too on P4, not much of a fight. In the "Spider Cavern" I met very little resistance, my Barb just squished Spider after Spider, finally getting Kahlim's Eye.

Flayer Dungeon.. I died AGAIN to another damn Stygerian Doll, though this time it was a Champion pack, that also killed my Merc. We got them on the second time around with the help of some Purple juice to keep my Merc alive while I hung back and said some Prayers. Haha. Got to Lvl 3 and after a long search in the mace, we killed "Endugu" and soon after found the magical treasure chest with Kahlims Brain! Next I set off to Kurast to get Kahlims Heart! I did this with incredible luck, the entrance to "The Sewers" I entered, right behind was the 2nd level, so getting the Heart was super easy and painless!

I made my way to Travincal, killed the Council members and got some awesome loot! Take a look at my pictures below of the AMAZING double set drop I got from them, my first ever! Never got a double green drop in D1, D2 or D3!!! It was glorious! After the council fell to their knees and I decapitated them, I moved into the "Durance of Hate" to seek out Mephisto. Afer some searching, I made it to Level 2, found my Waypoint. The way the map loaded Lvl 2 is awesome, because Lvl 3 where Mephisto is, is litterally 1-1.5 screens away from my Waypoint. It takes less than 6-7 seconds to go to WP to Lvl 3. I do want to mention we came across more Stygerians in the "Durance" but I worked hard to stay back and let my merc take them out. Anyways, I made it through Mephisto's goons and finally after what felt like eternity, got to Mephisto! It took a bit to kill him on P4, but we did! I got some decent loot too, take a look at my pictures below!

I went back to town, healed up, repaired my gear then went back and into the Red portal! RobbyD gave me a 2 sos Armor and runes for Smoke, I put "NefLum" in and am now wearing Smoke. I am now in Act 4 and will be back after I finish NM to give you an update on Act 4 and 5, how it went and the drops I got! See you then!

UPDATE: 7-27-13. 3:00PM Hello everyone, the rest of NM went by supppperrr quick once I eqipped Smoke, thanks to RobbyD. Act 4 I had some small issues with the Oblvion Knights and Mana burning ghost, but overall was a lot of fun. Not much to note for Act 4-5 though. Diablo was a challenge, I died 1X to him with a near instant kill. I found that if I back away from Diablo he uses his nasty fire blast attack, which killed me first time. The second time around, I kept super close to him, not giving him any wiggle room and was able to take him down. What he dropped, I will list below, but by far the BEST item Ive ever found in Diablo 2 EVER... Haha really cool.

Act 5, the Barbarians dream act was a cake walk for the most part. I came across little to no resistance, minus may Frozenstien and Baal's minions. I had no notable drops, lots of runes and a megaton of XP! Just from town to the first Waypoint in the Foothills, I gained 2 1/2 full levels! Coming from 1.13 to 1.09, playing Act 5 in both, its amazing the amount of XP you can get in A5.. I do want to state I put a socket from the quest reward in my 2nd Bloodletter, so now i have 2 Bloodletters with sockets! I ended up being a nub though and putting 2 dumb jewels in them, I should of put some Orts or something. Anyways, Act 5 was sooo smooth, really no troubles like I said. I didn't die 1 time in Act 5 which was a relief no doubt. The Ancients weren't bad this time around either. Baals minions gave me some grief, my health never dropped but they took me forever to kill on P4. Because of this, durring mid battle vs the council members, I had to portal to town to repair haha. Baal died SUPER quick once my Merc got in on the Action. I am alittle jealous, my Merc is pumping more DPS than me now thanks to Diablo.

I am off to Hell! Yahoooooo!!! I am going to be going much slower this time around. Won't have an update here for a bit. Wish me luck!

D: As far as finds go, I have nothing really special to note here. I have found some really good runes so far though, Rah, Tir, Ort, Nef, Eth to name a few. This morning I found a "Griswolds Edge" which was super cool because I am also playing Diablo 1 right now hehe. I will keep track and post my best finds for NM here when I defeat Baal and go to Hell.

UPDATE: 7-20-13 4:30PM. Killed the Countess on P4 NM and got a Shael and Ort rune! Best find yet getting that Shael so early on. I found a Sol rune on my way to Andy too. Very good luck with runes today as I have found many Eths, Iths, Tirs, Rahs and a couple El's. Best was that Shael though, made my
    night!

UPDATE: 7-25-13 Act 2 drops were slim to nothing special. A few gems, a few runes and thats about it! Act 3 on the other hand was a lot of fun, great XP and even better, AWESOME loots! Heres some of what I found; Swampy Pit- Ort, Sol, "Skull Nails" GC of Stoms 1-29 dmg, GC of Mana 23+. Flayer Jungle-Isenharts Case, Tir's X2, LC of Inertia 6%, SC of Balance 5% and SC of Burning 3-6 dmg. SO MANY good charms in Act 3 haha!! Lower Kurast- I broke a small basket and BAM "Haemasu's Adamant" Curiass from Heavens Brethen Pops out!! AWESOME!! Sewers- Bonesnap Maul. Kurast Causeway/Ruined Fane- Broke ANOTHER small basket and found Milabrega's Robe Ancient Armor!!! Travical- Double green set drop! Cleglaw's and Berserkers Hatchet (Picture below). Durance of Hate lvl 3- Killed Mephisto (Pictures below), got Isenharts Horns and a BADASS pair of boots "Tearhaunch Greaves", in a chest in the back of the room I also a "Shael" rune!!
    MephistoNM.jpgMephistoDrop.jpgOfftoAct4.jpg

UPDATE: 7-27-13 3:00PM Act 4-5 really nothing good dropped except when I killed Diablo in A4, I got the best item Ive ever found.

Hone Sundan
    Yari
    'OrtOrt'
    Two-Hand Damage: 106 to 212
    Durability: 28 of 28
    Required Strength: 101
    Required Level: 37
    Spear Class - Normal Attack Speed
    Item Version: Expansion
    Item Level: 70
    Fingerprint: 0x6f8a6535
    +188% Enhanced Damage
    +20 to Minimum Damage
    +40 to Maximum Damage
    Poison Resist +28%
    Adds 3-156 lightning damage
    45% Chance of Crushing Blow
    Repairs 1 durability in 10 seconds
    Socketed (3: 3 used)

My merc is now stronger than me (>_<) Haha! Thanks Big D!

Oh I did find an Ethernal GoldWrap Belt in WSK to Baal, being Ethernal though really pisses me off though. I got lots of runes, including 3 Hel runes, a few Shaels, and lots of normals (Els, Eths, Iths, Tal, Tir, Rah's). I got a KO rune at the Hellforge quest in Act 4, which is cool! Other than that, just standard loot. Nothing special! Hope Hell gives me more loot to brag about like that "Hone" above! We'll see!

E: I am not MP'ing at this time but am always open to doing MP. Id only enjoy doing it though if the people who played with me were nice, shared loot and patient hehe So might not happen anytime soon, I am not sure!

Observations: Mercs are super weak as I mentioned. Act 1 and 2 give little to no experience. Experience picks up in A3-5 it felt like. Rune drops arent as bad as I thought compared to 1.13. Honestly I am finding better runes in 1.09 early on and more of them on 1.09. I guess the fuss about it is that 1.13 can drop higher lvl/rarer runes more frequently in Hell. CHARMS.. DAMN I get alot of them in 1.09. 1.13 I got maybe 5-10 charms with 2 characters lvl 24 barb and 75 necro. 1.09 I get about 5 charms every 10 minutes.. its amazing! Too bad theyre not worth writing home about, alot of like 1 affix Poison resist % or FIre resist % charms. Though I have found a couple SC of Vit 20pts and the like that are super awesome! Instant kill monsters stink! I pride myself not dieing and its embarassing I died 3 times already with my Barb. My 75 Necro on 1.13 has yet to bite the dust haha its big difference! Thats all for now! I will update this as I go on.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day everybody! (^_^)_//

-Zero
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ZeroAffex; 27-07-2013 at 22:18.

IncGamers Member

Zero I guess you enjoy writing any problems dealing with NM Duriel?
    I'm playing 1.09 classic, mercs are even weaker there since you can't equip them and they won't follow you to the next act, but in normal difficulty act 2 and 3 (cold iron wolves) mercs are awesome. Especially when going untwinked with 1 point in a lvl 1 skill, they do the killing for you.
    You are just one Amn away from Honor rw!

BattleTag ZeroAffex-1699

Quote Originally Posted by hernang View Post
    Zero I guess you enjoy writing any problems dealing with NM Duriel?
    I'm playing 1.09 classic, mercs are even weaker there since you can't equip them and they won't follow you to the next act, but in normal difficulty act 2 and 3 (cold iron wolves) mercs are awesome. Especially when going untwinked with 1 point in a lvl 1 skill, they do the killing for you.
    You are just one Amn away from Honor rw!
    Hey bud! Thanks for checking out my post. Above I added UPDATES with some pictures for you to take a look at if you want! I do enjoy writing, Diablo 2 is so much fun when your able to do this kind of stuff like documenting progress, finds and all that. I REALLY want to play Classic D2 now that I have a set of 1.03 disc, so I am envious of you hehe One day I will. Classic seems cool because of the diversity of builds since there is no charms, runes and the like. The mercs in Classic would be fun though I kinda like to equip mine and have them follow me too. I will just have to play Classic to see what I like best! I will say though, I personally think LoD 1.09 is the best patch ever and should of been permanent. Though some may argue 1.13 or even 1.07 is better but its just my opinion! I got RobbyD's permission yesterday, so I can tell you that he actually hooked me up with "Honor" when I first started playing 1.09 hehe but your right about the rune finds, I was 1 Amn away! And, 2 days ago, I did not mention this in my post above, but I did some NM Countess farming trying to get "Lum", I didn't get "Lum" but I got alot of other runes, 1 was an Amn! She was dropping 2-3 runes for me per run, was really amazing! Too bad though, most of the runes were low grades, like Els, Eths, Tirs, Tals and Iths. Oh well! RobbyD saved the day for me and gave me "Lum" lastnight along with 2sos Dusk Shroud.
    Attachment 4573

You can see here ^ that I now have it equipped and am going on to Act 4! As I mentioned above, when I finish Act 4 and 5, I will post my progress and findings back here! Thanks again for checking out my post! Best of luck on your journey's in 1.09 Classic! Maybe someday you'll come up to LoD 1.09 hehe We can always swap some loots too, give me some classic gear and I can give you some 1.09 LoD gear? Who knows! Talk to you later!

-Zero

BattleTag ZeroAffex-1699

Hey guys, just letting you all know I killed Baal on NM just now and am on my way to Hell! I'll get back here to update my progress sometime soon! See you all then. Hope you are having a nice weekend! Bye!

.Screenshot004.jpg

-Zeroooooo

Grats on completing NM - I see those Bloodletters still doing the job. I would have advised AmnAmnShael for that Hone Sundan instead of the Orts and apparent lightning damage jewel - life leech makes a world of difference for a merc.

BattleTag ZeroAffex-1699

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyD View Post
    Grats on completing NM - I see those Bloodletters still doing the job. I would have advised AmnAmnShael for that Hone Sundan instead of the Orts and apparent lightning damage jewel - life leech makes a world of difference for a merc.
    RobbyD! Hey bro, how are you? Haha I just read that in your guide lastnight when you found your Hone. I will remove those today and switch them out with 'AmnAmnShael'. Your 100% though, my merc is having some serious survivalbility issues.. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't 50K per death! (_ _ )

Thanks for your suggestions bro. Have a nice Sunday! Talk to you later, take care!

-Zero

EDIT: OHHHHH.... *Bangs head into wall* 1.09 you can't remove items from sockets... Its permanent! Man... I feel so stupid! haha I thought that Item Removal went back to 1.07, my memory is no good.

I definately would of played it much SAFER with filling socketed items had I known they were permanent (X_X) Oh well, this is no doubt a good lesson for me. Might be going back to "Honor" with my Merc afterall... what a bummer!

I am such a nub! so sad.. haha

-Zero
    Last edited by ZeroAffex; 28-07-2013 at 15:02. Reason: I am a NUB

IncGamers Member

Hi guys!

Can anybody answer my questions? This post was originally meant to be a PM, but the reicpient has too many PMs in his inbox, so I'll post my questions here!

I happen to be a D2C 1.09 player, and lately I wanted to focus on Hardcore mode, but I have a few questions before I can start seriously. If you don't want/have time to answer, just tell me, and I'll try to figure out by myself

1. Is a WW barb viable in HC classic? Considering I want to do Chaos Sanctuary on hell (P8 if possible) runs
    eventually?

2. If they are viable, what kind of gear should I aim for (from each slot). I read sigon's good to have decent AR, but what combination is best? I believe the helm is the piece that gives the AR, but should I use the belt, boots or gloves with it? I used to think Iratha's set was best, but seeing how hard it is for my non-HC Barb to run CS, I have no
    idea what to wear. I guess having a LL/AR ring is good, and Manald in the other slot is best to leech enough for WW?

I will maybe play 1.03 or 1.06 so I can get dual leech ring with resists.

3. Again, if such barbarians are viable, I want to use Martel de Fer (obviously), but where do I get my Strength from? Level up? Or is it mandatory that my martel has -req % ?

4. What gear should I get for a bowazon, I was thinking:

Helm: Iratha
    Weapon: Rare Gothic Bow
    Armor: Twitch
    Gloves: Iratha
    Belt: Iratha
    Boots: Rare with resists and FRW if possible
    Amulet: Iratha
    Rings: Manald and LL/resists

I'm pretty sure there are better options

5. Last Question: Does Dex increases damage for a Bowazon in Classic? Also, is it worth it to have more AR so Multiple Shot hits more?

That's it! Thanks for your time!!

Quote Originally Posted by ERayz View Post
    Hi guys!

Can anybody answer my questions? This post was originally meant to be a PM, but the reicpient has too many PMs in his inbox, so I'll post my questions here!

I happen to be a D2C 1.09 player, and lately I wanted to focus on Hardcore mode, but I have a few questions before I can start seriously. If you don't want/have time to answer, just tell me, and I'll try to figure out by myself

1. Is a WW barb viable in HC classic? Considering I want to do Chaos Sanctuary on hell (P8 if possible) runs
    eventually?

2. If they are viable, what kind of gear should I aim for (from each slot). I read sigon's good to have decent AR, but what combination is best? I believe the helm is the piece that gives the AR, but should I use the belt, boots or gloves with it? I used to think Iratha's set was best, but seeing how hard it is for my non-HC Barb to run CS, I have no
    idea what to wear. I guess having a LL/AR ring is good, and Manald in the other slot is best to leech enough for WW?

3. Again, if such barbarians are viable, I want to use Martel de Fer (obviously), but where do I get my Strength from? Level up? Or is it mandatory that my martel has -req % ?

5. Last Question: Does Dex increases damage for a Bowazon in Classic? Also, is it worth it to have more AR so Multiple Shot hits more?

1. Very viable, its very lackluster in cow level but its the go-to character for Travincal running and argueably the better Mephisto runner as well. Hell CS on players8 puts a lot of strain on your equipment/levels/playstyle but it can be done.

2. You need as much LL as possible to counter Iron Maiden and sufficient light/fire res to get by and some AR. AR is generally covered by the Sigon's combo as you mention. As for the gloves/belt/boots debate it probably depends on what you have available and what else you're going for. Using the gloves gives you 30 IAS which is handy when/if you're trying to use Berserk while under Iron Maiden but on the other hand you sacrifice this slot for potential ML which you'll have to get somewhere else. Using the belt means you potentially lose out on a lot of stats if you have a decent rare belt like 15-20 strength 40-60 life fr/lr or Deaths Sash which you may want to use for CBF. Using the boots means you're missing out on 10% FRW and a lot of res.

3. In terms of doing solo players8 CS with a Barbarian you'll probably want to use Bonesnap. The lower damage combined with the low strength req makes the build much safer against Iron Maiden and killing players8 Diablo on hell takes forever without crushing blow or static field.
    Here's a sample setup not too different from what I use on my barbarian:
    Bonesnap, Greyform, The Eye of Etlich, Sigons Helm, Sigons Belt
    Rare gloves 3LL/3ML/Light res/strength
    Rare boots 30 FRw/3x Light res/3x Fire res/Half freeze duration
    Rare rings 70+ AR/5-6 LL/2x Light res and if you're lucky fire res/strength/life

This will provide you up to 37% Life leech, 4k+ life with enough levels/equipment (If your gloves and rings are perfect or you use a rare belt you can get away with base strength) and sufficient resistances to not die from MSLE/Diablo with some invesment in Natural Resistances.

Helm: Iratha or Rare with FR/LR/Life
    Weapon: Rare Gothic Bow with 10% or 20% IAS
    Gloves: Death's
    Belt: Death's
    Boots: Rare with LR/FR and FRW
    Amulet: Rare with prismatic+40-60 light res and stats, skills are secondary
    Rings: Manald if you don't have ML on bow and rare with stats/light res/life leech

5. Yes it does and yes AR is pretty important

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    1. Very viable, its very lackluster in cow level but its the go-to character for Travincal running and argueably the better Mephisto runner as well. Hell CS on players8 puts a lot of strain on your equipment/levels/playstyle but it can be done.

2. You need as much LL as possible to counter Iron Maiden and sufficient light/fire res to get by and some AR. AR is generally covered by the Sigon's combo as you mention. As for the gloves/belt/boots debate it probably depends on what you have available and what else you're going for. Using the gloves gives you 30 IAS which is handy when/if you're trying to use Berserk while under Iron Maiden but on the other hand you sacrifice this slot for potential ML which you'll have to get somewhere else. Using the belt means you potentially lose out on a lot of stats if you have a decent rare belt like 15-20 strength 40-60 life fr/lr or Deaths Sash which you may want to use for CBF. Using the boots means you're missing out on 10% FRW and a lot of res.

3. In terms of doing solo players8 CS with a Barbarian you'll probably want to use Bonesnap. The lower damage combined with the low strength req makes the build much safer against Iron Maiden and killing players8 Diablo on hell takes forever without crushing blow or static field.
    Here's a sample setup not too different from what I use on my barbarian:
    Bonesnap, Greyform, The Eye of Etlich, Sigons Helm, Sigons Belt
    Rare gloves 3LL/3ML/Light res/strength
    Rare boots 30 FRw/3x Light res/3x Fire res/Half freeze duration
    Rare rings 70+ AR/5-6 LL/2x Light res and if you're lucky fire res/strength/life

This will provide you up to 37% Life leech, 4k+ life with enough levels/equipment (If your gloves and rings are perfect or you use a rare belt you can get away with base strength) and sufficient resistances to not die from MSLE/Diablo with some invesment in Natural Resistances.

Helm: Iratha or Rare with FR/LR/Life
    Weapon: Rare Gothic Bow with 10% or 20% IAS
    Gloves: Death's
    Belt: Death's
    Boots: Rare with LR/FR and FRW
    Amulet: Rare with prismatic+40-60 light res and stats, skills are secondary
    Rings: Manald if you don't have ML on bow and rare with stats/light res/life leech

5. Yes it does and yes AR is pretty important
    OMG thanks so much for this perfect answer!

Now I can start playing HC Classic for real!

BattleTag ZeroAffex-1699

Quote Originally Posted by ERayz View Post
    Hi guys!

eventually?

Glad you were able to get some help from Corrupted! I was concerned that you might be hard pressed to find any since this thread is devoted to 1.09 LoD and not 1.09 Classic. Either way, it got worked out and you seemed to have found the answers you sought thankfully to Corrupted! I have been wanting to try Classic one of these days but am overwhelmed with the work I have cut out for me at this time on LoD. Anyways, glad this worked out! Best of luck to you on your future endeavors. Take care buddy and of course, have a wonderful day!

-Zero