DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    D2 Assassin, Barbarian
    & Single Player & SP Trading

Re: SP Trade Rules v5 Summer 2010

How to exchange items

Thanks to mattinm for writing this.

Quote Originally Posted by mattinm
    Here's a little guide I wrote up to explain exactly how to complete a trade.

Completing a trade
    After agreeing upon the terms of a trade, the items must swap hands. But how, exactly, does this happen? Simple: using a muling program and email!

• Create a stash within an approved muling program (ATMA/GoMule) -- see the Stickied Help thread in the main SPF for help. ATMA and GoMule can also dump readouts to text files. Check the same thread for help.
    • Fill the stash with the items to be traded
    • Save the stash with an applicable name (something like: [name of user trading to][date] (e.g. mattinm11122009 would be a trade to mattinm on 11/11/2009) in a specific trading folder; if any problems arise, one can easily see exactly what one sent)
    • Email the stash to the other trader; post a printout of the stash sent in the trade thread
    • The other trader will receive the stash and reply with his/her stash; post a printout of the stash received in the trade thread
    • Open the stash you received in your muling program and move the items onto a character or into your own stash

Don't forget to post exactly what you sent to the other trader, and exactly what you received! And don't forget to leave trader feedback. This information is critical to ensure trades happened as they should.

City of Titans - Smashed the goal - More info here

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."
    - Kellic Youdontneedmylastname

D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Re: SP Trade Rules v5 Summer 2010

Words of Advice

PM your email, don't post it.

Take responsibility for your actions.

From the moment you enter the trade forum, the onus is on you to read the rules and obey them.

Check your trade partners thoroughly. If a deal looks too good to be true, it probably is.

If you are unsure about anything re-read the rules. If you are still unsure, PM the SPTF Mod and wait for the reply.

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."

D2 Assassin, Barbarian

OMG/WTF?! NEW PATCH - 1.13d - Tags reminder

1.13d is out.

If you update to 1.13d remember that items found with those characters and cannot be traded for use in 1.13c.

Please make sure you keep your tags correct until the community settles on whether they're sticking with 1.13c or going to 1.13d.

It's perfectly acceptable to keep your stashes 1.13c and move only items you require into 1.13d. Just remember items found or used in 1.13d cannot go backwards in versions (EG to 1.13c, 1.12, 1.11 etc).

Any queries please PM me.

D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Re: NEW PATCH - 1.13d - Tags reminder

I'm going to start issue temp bans for people using range tags. Do it properly, or don't do it all (and don't trade).

D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Re: SP Trade Rules v5 Summer 2010 <****** src=http://forums.weddingbells.ca/tmp/inde

iTrader disabled

The ability to leave feedback is currently unavailable while iTrader is offline.

Please ensure you check your trade partners post history. Apologies for the inconvenience.