Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: PvM 1.13 ExplosionMancer guide

What about MF? its good mfer? what itens should i change to get a nice mf without sacrifice de killer power? i though here put an enigma (99%mf), shako with IST, 2x nagel, 7% mf sm's.. but i dont really know if its will be good.

Other thing is that i stopped play 6 years ago.. so i dont remeber everything yet..

IncGamers Member

Well its capable of mf since it wont lose power as long as you get the first corpse its fine. Cows sounds like the best place to try out.

IncGamers Member

But can u tell a good set that mix mf and stats to get good kill?

other thing.. i got lvl 21 with this build.. i cant play solo.. the monsters kill my merc and my golem easy.. ok my bonespear are good but my mana goes out fast.. yes i dont have itens yet..

Pack a lot of mana potions for spamming Bone Spear, that's what my necro did. Once you get the greater and super mana potions you can chug one when you're empty, and keep spamming spells while the mana fills up, and still end up with maxed mana if the potion gives more than max mana. Oh, and I guess my bone necro wore a three perfect sapphire breastplate as well. That certainly helped with the mana. I'm going to take him through normal Act V as soon as my crappy meleemancer has killed Hell Duriel.

IncGamers Member

Poor
    Shako(Perfect Topaz)
    Skulders
    Magefists
    Wizardspike + Homunculus (Perfect Diamond)
    10 FCR Ring with MF
    Nagel Ring
    Any ammy
    War Travellers

75 FCR and nice mf with a heathy amount of + skills and resists

On another note

I found a 3 Bonespear 3 Decrepify 2 Revive wand

IncGamers Member

I hope people will read the guide and stop making this build about 600mf teleporting character. I've clearly explained that the first 100mf is more important than the next 900mf and that you are also searching socketables where mf actually hurts you. That is why shako with perfect topaz + gheed's is enough mf for you. It's actually right there in the guide with different places to mf and all (you can add some small charms, if you must). It's a very bad idea to sacrifice fcr for mf, because you end up finding less valuable items that way. For me, that is the typical mistake people usually make.

I realize it's quite long but it's better to spend 20 minutes reading a guide than 20 hours playing a build the 'wrong' way.

The guide also has a special section about cheap gear and mana-friendly items you can basically have for free or vs a couple of perfect gems. If you go single-player untwinked you might want to check out the discussion about maxing bone spear synergies first so your bone spear doesn't cost so much mana.

Realmofthewolf, congratulations on the great find!!

IncGamers Member

The first 300 mf is the most optimal depending on what your hunting and thats reached pretty quickly also 75% is more than enough for PVM in MF gear especially one with a focus on Corpse explosion.

Also remember this is a guide not your character if a player chooses to amend your proposed build to 600+ mf its their choice and this guide doesn't say "Exploder guide to sockets hunting".

Its ultimately there character and very few people will follow your build word for word. I myself toyed with the idea since i found that wand of amending mine for socket hunting in cows but its that or sell the wand on the forum to fund a nova sorc for cowkilling.

2 20 FCR Life/Mana circlet
    Enigma
    White
    Darkforce
    Magefists
    Arachnid mesh
    Waterwalks
    2x soj
    2 nec 15 cast

IncGamers Member

Yes people will of course make their own decisions but Id like them to first read the guide before asking questions Ive already answered in my opinion. Also, I feel that if youre talking about 600mf sorceress wannabe, you are not discussing this build but some other build I think what Im saying is that feel free to make your own decisions but itd great if you had good reasons for doing so instead of doing what everyone else is doing.

IncGamers Member

I think its great there taking your proposed build and amending it to suit their applications and also its better for them to ask than read it to be honest as the best way to stop a guide being read is to put it in the stickies or let it fade into oblivion.

Definitely going to try that build sometime, looks cool.