Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 49 of 186 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Re: Things you hate because they're pointless and stupid -.-

I hated it in high-school when skinny *****es would be talking to me and complain that they're fat. "I'm soooo fat... *pout*"

WTH?! DO YOU SEE ME?! DO YOU SEE THIS GUT?!! YOU ARE A TOOTHPICK! I COULD SNAP YOUR NECK WITH 2 FINGERS! ... Ask me that again and I'll demonstrate.

One time was worth it though, cause after I ragged out a girl for telling me that and I asked her "Well, if YOU'RE fat, than wth am I?!!", she said I was "pleasantly plump".

If I hadn't been such I wuss, I could have prolly got with her...

IncGamers Member

Girls are always complaining even when they gain a few friggin pounds.

Want to know what else is pointless? Republic**t filibusters in the Senate. They are obstructive and infuriating.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    One time was worth it though, cause after I ragged out a girl for telling me that and I asked her "Well, if YOU'RE fat, than wth am I?!!", she said I was "pleasantly plump".
    i didn't like it when smaller chicks than me were like, "I'm so fat! Blahblahblah." and i'd look at them and be like, "Well, if you're fat, i must be a ****ing whale!" and Techno, you have seen pics of me so you know that it was a bit awkward for me. >.>

no, all the smaller cup-sized chicks would always poke me on top or be like, "Gawd, Leo, if you didn't hog all the bewbs around here!" i had one girl in the locker room laugh one time and i was like, "What's so funny?" and she replied, "I'm sorry, it's just i've never seen a bra that big before."

:embarassed:

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    i didn't like it when smaller chicks than me were like, "I'm so fat! Blahblahblah." and i'd look at them and be like, "Well, if you're fat, i must be a ****ing whale!" and Techno, you have seen pics of me so you know that it was a bit awkward for me. >.>

no, all the smaller cup-sized chicks would always poke me on top or be like, "Gawd, Leo, if you didn't hog all the bewbs around here!" i had one girl in the locker room laugh one time and i was like, "What's so funny?" and she replied, "I'm sorry, it's just i've never seen a bra that big before."

:embarassed:
    Bleh high school girls are generally *****y in my opinion.

I have a very boyish figure and so I get the opposite remarks, im also pretty skinny with short hair. I have been asked if I'm a boy or a girl -__-

i'd love to have curves. xD It´s my dream bahaha

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

i'd love to have my *** back. XD it kinda shrank, but.... i'd be ok if i could fill my pants out again! at least in the thigh part. XD

But bleh, girls will complain whatever size you are, I've been called anorexia and sick before. How lovely. It really does wreck your confidence :s

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu View Post
    But bleh, girls will complain whatever size you are, How lovely. It really does wreck your confidence :s
    QFT when taken out of context.

I love conversations like this (though mild NSFW use of F word) and as text as image I can't block it so linking

Quote Originally Posted by MaddUnderdog View Post
    Want to know what else is pointless? Republic**t filibusters in the Senate. They are obstructive and infuriating.
    Yeah, they really should just fall in line and support der Führer.

By the way, Rick, I thought this article was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by article excerpt
    NO! NO! NO! This is a classic example as to why CNN is failing and other media outlets are doing so much better. CNN, let me be crystal clear; Grab a sack, and take a stand. Here is what your statement should have said.

Another stupid and pointless thing -

When people want to both play a game and be a referee. Sure, the players shouldn't break the rules, but they should be allowed to trash talk opponents. It's a tad unfair that some opponents, who shouldn't be playing, are untouchable.

IncGamers Member

People who say they "can't lose weight".

Unless you have a thyroid problem, don't give me that BS. If you tell me you have a throid problem and then eat a 12 pack of hot dogs for lunch, I'm going to throw up on you.

Weight loss is simple, if you eat at a caloric deficit you will lose weight. It is science and it works for everyone. If your maintenance calorie level is 2500, and you eat 2000 calories per day (a deficit of 500), you will lose 1lb per week. 500 x 7 = 3500 and 3500 calories = 1lb.

You don't even need to exercise. Back in the day when I first started bodybuiding I lost 30lbs in about 7 months just by diet alone.