Page 11 of 186 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Re: Things you hate because they're pointless and stupid -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Twitter.

What did you just call me?!

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

NO, NOT YOU!! lol!!!

Twitter is a social network of nothing but statuses that you put and people "follow" (subscribe to) you and see your statuses. that's really all it is and it's kind of like, "What? Really? O.o"

apparently, our government wants to make a library collection out of all these statuses and keep it in Congress or something. i feel the only reason they are doing that is to catch a serial killer or a spy. why else would the government want to keep track of a bunch of "Tweets"? (i hate using that word like that. it sounds like a proper way of saying "queefed") they are onto someone and thru this they are using it to find them. they're out to get us, i tell you!!!!!

/paranoid rant

BattleTag nurman-2854

Twitter aint pointless / stupid. We have to remember that it's the best source for "Bashiok's Greatest Hits"

BattleTag What Me Worry?

I Follow Leo on Qweefer

I Do!

^ ROFL XD

dang, 11 pages of writing.

I.... HATE.... SPAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

SON OF A *****!!!!

D: Man, I bet you that if you make a game in Diablo titled "free Ber," the first 3 characters that will come in will be spam bots. And they will leave before someone comes in. Of course it's always fun to make that game anyway and see how many suckers join in XD Fun :]

i hate that everybody and their dog has a camera in their pocket nowdays. theyre not exactly pointless or stupid but the way people use them is. like, do you really have to take a hundred pictures of yourself and your family or friends everytime we get together? seriously, you just saw them yesterday. whats the big deal?

heres one thing i HATE i cannot stand this goddamn thing that i cannot help but see everyday: FAMILY CIRCUS COMIC. its the stupidest comic on the planet. how long can people put up with that? whens it gonna get old? jeez...

and one more thing.. +1 max damage grand charms....

IncGamers Member

Hair Conditioner. Come on, that whole thing has got to be a scam. Isn't having clean hair enough?

People who recommend that bed sheets and pillow cases need to be washed once per week. Suppose everyone in America did this. Would there be any water left? I'm guessing there would be an energy crisis from all those machines running.

Related: Commercials that warn you about all the bacteria lurking in your toilet. Oh no, if I were to lick everything down there, I could actually end up licking some of that bacteria!! I need to buy this product!

Youtube videos of ugly people and their very messy bedrooms. They can't even take 3 seconds to brush their damn hair.

Related: wobbly cameras making their videos. Why don't they just set the camera down on a stack of books or something? Why does some idiot have to hold the camera?

ESPN.

Asking LeBron if he (still) bites his nails. Really? Can you possibly drag things out any longer?? Holy cow what a bunch of idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    People who recommend that bed sheets and pillow cases need to be washed once per week. Suppose everyone in America did this. Would there be any water left?
    Last I checked when you do washing the water does not just disappear. Depending on where you live, it gets recycled.

Youtube videos of ugly people and their very messy bedrooms. They can't even take 3 seconds to brush their damn hair.
    Why watch them then? Does not one pick and choose what videos to watch?

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

I'm not sure if anybody has mentionend it already, but what about all these things which we love, even though they are pointless and stupid? I guess we have more of them than those we hate. Is that good or bad?

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Millipede View Post
    i hate that everybody and their dog has a camera in their pocket nowdays. theyre not exactly pointless or stupid but the way people use them is. like, do you really have to take a hundred pictures of yourself and your family or friends everytime we get together? seriously, you just saw them yesterday. whats the big deal?
    i like taking pictures and even tho i live semi-close to my fam (about 1-2 hours away, depending on traffic), i don't see them a WHOLE lot. and i usually bring a camera with me to get togethers, whether it be with friends or family. yeah, i just saw you, but i like taking pics and remembering the moment of this night at that party/celebration. i take a lot of action shots anyway so....

Hair Conditioner. Come on, that whole thing has got to be a scam. Isn't having clean hair enough?
    no. people like me with dry, course, and curly hair NEED conditioner. it helps keep my hair soft and mositurized, somewhat controlled, and less frizzy. besides, heard this a while back and it makes sense: apparently, shampoo is for the scalp and conditioner is for the hair. when you wash your hair with shampoo, you wash your hair, but you don't want to throw all of your long hair on the top of your head because you are overwashing your ends and you aren't getting your roots and scalp cleaned. if you have short hair (i assume you do, Stillman, since you have a hair thread in here AND you just got a haircut, hehehe! ^_^), conditioner shouldn't be a problem. and for those who have thin-fine hair. they don't need a whole lot, if any at all because it makes their hair oily. people like me, however, DO need conditioner. and it's a detangler so when i comb out my hair after the shower, it makes it easier.

i mean, her room is cleaned and her hair is brushed and pulled neatly back, but this is just funny. i also hate these, but love them at the same time because it just makes you look less "THUG-LIIIIFE". you're gonna try and look all billy badass, GTFO of your sister's bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    I'm not sure if anybody has mentionend it already, but what about all these things which we love, even though they are pointless and stupid? I guess we have more of them than those we hate. Is that good or bad?
    like?