Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 21 of 186 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Re: Things you hate because they're pointless and stupid -.-

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman19946 View Post
    I would've taken it to your scrotum, but since you aren't a male mammal, I'll just have to go for the temple (or bewbs cuz I heard once that it hurts there).

haha jokes aside, unoriginal people are at the top of my list of people whom I'd jab in the throat.
    yes, bewbs DO hurt. esp. around that once a month thing. they are really sensitive. so no hitting, slapping, elbowing, pinching, biting, etc. does not feel good.

im original... in my stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    they are really sensitive. so no [...] biting
    haha XD I don't know why, but I just found that somewhat amusing to read XD

I hate it when people eat really noisily. I can't watch people eat yoghurt, makes me want to throw up. Urgh, I like yoghurt but I have to sit alone somewhere and omnomnom.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu View Post
    I hate it when people eat really noisily. I can't watch people eat yoghurt, makes me want to throw up. Urgh, I like yoghurt but I have to sit alone somewhere and omnomnom.

I'm in da CLOSET!! ..........eatin' yogurt.

Quote Originally Posted by SonataArctica View Post
    I'm in da CLOSET!! ..........eatin' yogurt.
    Good then at least I can't see you eating the stuff...wait, my closet? Darn I thought I heard something....

haha Xd My sister hates when I eat things too XD I don't realize it because it's very involuntary for me but I bring my face towards the spoon instead of taking the spoon up to my face and that gets to her XD Also, when I eat something really hot, I do this breathing thing that annoys her too ^.^ bahaha, I love annoying my sister. She deserves it for being my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    yes, bewbs DO hurt. esp. around that once a month thing. they are really sensitive. so no hitting, slapping, elbowing, pinching, biting, etc. does not feel good.

im original... in my stories.
    I second this x_x

Another pointless and stupid thing I hate... SPIDERS! Those little bastards are so... GROSS. I mean seriously couldn't they look different and not be all disgusting??? What if they were like insanely tiny animals or something? Then they would be epicly cute. Micro-cat anyone?

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu View Post
    my dad eats kinda noisy. it IS annoying. he slurps his soup and cereal and he sometimes chomps. it gets annoying sometimes, but i tune it out. my brother HATES it, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by SonataArctica View Post
    I'm in da CLOSET!!
    Sonata, come out of the closet! it's okay! bring Tom Cruise with you! love you!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBird View Post
    I second this x_x

Another pointless and stupid thing I hate... SPIDERS! Those little bastards are so... GROSS. I mean seriously couldn't they look different and not be all disgusting??? What if they were like insanely tiny animals or something? Then they would be epicly cute. Micro-cat anyone?
    AAAAHHHH!!! i hate spiders!!! :cry:

and CAT BUS!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Leopold Stotch; 12-08-2010 at 18:19.

I want to steal all the yoghurt in the world, and keep it for myself to omnom on.

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman19946 View Post
    haha Xd My sister hates when I eat things too XD I don't realize it because it's very involuntary for me but I bring my face towards the spoon instead of taking the spoon up to my face and that gets to her XD
    I do the exact same thing! Well more or a combination. I'll bring the spoon up a bit more than halfway, then bring my face closer to the spoon. It's smart though, since if you spill something, it'll land on the table or something instead of your shirt. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBird View Post
    Some spiders are tiny! We got quite a lot of tiny spiders here in Norway. Like I told Leo yesterday, I had one crawling around on my desk the other day. ^_^ That was amusing actually. I was just sitting there, listening to some music and browsing forums etc, and he came out of a corner to check out my desk. I wanted to say something to it, but I didn't. >_>

Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?