I have a couple of questions relating to a kicksin made for ubers. I'm sure some of these have been answered in the warrior monk thread and some may have been answered in the opening post but I just didn't know if opinion has changed since and didn't want to sift throug the 65 pages of information.
1) If I use stormlash what are the different kick breakpoints and how much ias will I need?
2) Do kicksins generally max block or just keep dex at base and max vit and do they generally use a stormshield or phoenix (I've played a kicksin before and never really figured out if phoenix slowed down kicks or not).
3) With the drop in chance to proc on torches is it viable to use a torch or are the procs still annoying enough to not use it?
4) Do any kicksin's max fade or am I better off not using as much ias gear and just using BoS all the time?
5) in general what is the resist % most assassins go for (how far over cap?)
6) is there any point where its not really useful to continue boosting crushing blow?
I think that's it for now, sorry again if these questions have been answered before.