Forum Name: parsetdx
Date: April 26, 2010 (Updated to FTS November 19, 2010)
Versions Played: 1.13d SC LoD RWM (ONLY) (Moved to version (d) on July 5, 2012)
Mod Status: FAM (RWM)
HC/SC Status: SC
- I used to use ATMA, but have switched to GoMule (great program).
- I had only 1 character (and stash) in 1.11, which was moved to 1.12a and then to 1.13b and finally to 1.13c. I didn't even create my 2nd character until I had 1.13c installed.
- I only play one installation for all my characters which is currently at 1.13d and therefore all of my items can be considered 1.13d.
- Related to above - I do not get involved with the trouble of playing multiple versions to find specific version 1.xx items or bases for Runewords, but I have traded for some 1.07 bases and brought them forward.
- I only play SC and will only ever play SC.
- I use RWM.
- I'm not into ATMA bugging, find it cheesy, and won't trade for such an item. However, if you do it that's fine as it's forum-accepted.
- I have "hotmuled" Gheeds several times now - the Hell Council keeps coughing them up.
- I like to "run" but I also like to play and enjoy taking the time to inspect the multitude of items that drop in the process - as opposed to trying to optimize for run time and only focusing on gold and green.
- My grail (gold and green) is self-found and will remain that way. There are 2 exceptions. 1.) I traded for a Gheeds a while back to give myself an MF boost. However, I have since found several more Gheeds - and far better than the one I traded for. 2.) I traded for Tal's Armor (thanks scrcrw) to complete the Set and strengthen my sorc. When I find my own Tals Armor I will trade or donate one to somebody else for them to enjoy. Other than that I will be patient and wait for specific golds and greens to drop for me to equip my chars so I feel like I earned them. However, I'm happy to trade any dups I have to others if they are interested in non-self-found items.
- Most of my trades involve other items like runes, bases, pgems, rings, ammys, rares, charms, etc.
- I played the game when it first came out. Then I got back into it in 2005 when I needed a distraction in business school. I never really "knew" how to play - I didn't read enough - and I lost interest. I found these forums in 2010 and after reading about the details of the game mechanics, etc. I got back into the game big time. Other things got in the way in 2011 and into early 2012, but I've had some free time lately so I'm getting back into the game (June 2012). I think it's just awesome that a game this old still provides so much enjoyment, challenge, and opportunity for hunting and fine tuning after all these years.
- Current Project: Using my sorc to run LK for runes. She has been fumbling around of late unable to get past Hell Meph. I used the runes obtained from the sorc to give my Frenzy Barb dual Oath eth 1.07 BB to Pat - he made it through without a hitch. Then I cubed up 4x Vex to Lo and got him a nice Grief (absolutely ridiculous roll actually). So my current fascination is using my Frenzy Barb to hit Trav, Meph, and a little Baal (mainly looking for essences for respec tokens).
Trade Status: FTS
[1.13d SC FAM FTS]
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Trade Profile - parsetdx - FTS
26-04-2010, 13:09 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
Trade Profile - parsetdx - FTS
Last edited by parsetdx; 02-09-2012 at 14:39.