Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Long-lasting fury bug?

I hope that I'm not the only one who noticed this (or worse yet - that I'm the only one experiencing this - nobody seems to mention it anywhere).

Every time my fury druid makes a fury attack move and gets hit or blocks in the proces - the fury cycle is interrupted (and this happens quite more often than with other characters). Directly after that, if I keep my mouse button pressed, every other fury the druid unleashes will MISS EVERY SINGLE TIME!

I don't get it - this does not happen with any other character - not even the paladin with zeal. Why? I hoped Blizzard would take care of this in the 1.13 patch. But it seams they haven't...

Is there a cure?

IncGamers Member

Re: Long-lasting fury bug?

I've noticed that plenty of times myself which frustrates me to no end. Take what I say witha grain of salt but I do think it's a bug

BattleTag Sass-1761

Quote Originally Posted by gerhard View Post
    I hope that I'm not the only one who noticed this (or worse yet - that I'm the only one experiencing this - nobody seems to mention it anywhere).

Every time my fury druid makes a fury attack move and gets hit or blocks in the proces - the fury cycle is interrupted (and this happens quite more often than with other characters). Directly after that, if I keep my mouse button pressed, every other fury the druid unleashes will MISS EVERY SINGLE TIME!

I don't get it - this does not happen with any other character - not even the paladin with zeal. Why? I hoped Blizzard would take care of this in the 1.13 patch. But it seams they haven't...

Is there a cure?
    Other classes definitely get this too. Jab has a dodging bug, and DTalon also misses certain sequences.

IncGamers Member

I agree with both of you.

I use fury as my main (one could say only) attack, so - it pretty much does frustrate me to get interrupted every time. I just noticed that when a sexton casts blizzard over my character's head, absolutely every fury attempt gets interrupted before it can even land the first blow. If it weren't frustrating, it would be quite funny...

IncGamers Member

I registered just to comment here. I made a fury druid sp and was expecting awesomeness, even if they dont hit as hard as zealers.. But i've experienced the same problem. It sucks soo bad! Soemetimes he hits full speed like hes supposed to, other times he misses every one and swings sooo slowly. Annoying as hell... I agree, it definitely occurs when his first swing is interruped even though the fury skill is supposed to be "uninterruptable". SS Druids are nerfed enough, you'd think they'd atleast fix this bug..

Fury is interruptable.

Only thing to do is kite and engage from the corners of Sexton vision sadly.

Zeal is uninterpretable, conc is uninterpretable, fury is not. This has been a source of rage for years and will obviously never change.

BattleTag gothicwolf-2141

And if the first hit misses sadly the other hits in the sequence miss to :-( but if fury was uninteruptable gm zealers would cry alot ^^

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by trooper View Post
    Zeal is uninterpretable, conc is uninterpretable, fury is not. This has been a source of rage for years and will obviously never change.
    Actually when it was originally released it was uninterruptible, as was Zeal. Blizzard changed it to interruptible as they did with Zeal as well. Almost immediately after they changed Zeal back to uninterruptible becuase of negative feedback but they ignored fury... The reason that fury gives the 'ghost' swings after being interrupted is because when they changed it to interruptible they neglected to change the programming to end the attack sequence. So besically he stopped attacking but it still shows him attacking because they never edited the graphics to match the fact that the skill is now interruptible. On multiplayer when this happens the druid will be standing still server-side (what other players see) but will be swinging client side (what you see). Does anyone know if a 3rd party patch was relaesed to fix this (preferably to make it uninterruptible again) so that i can enjoy a SS druid in single player?
    PS Arreat summit still reads that fury is uninterruptible..