Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 55 of 147 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: ATMA/GoMule/RWM etc - Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidClear View Post
    Yes, I'm a moron. I had used ATMA a couple years ago but clearly forgot. Not nearly as functional as GoMule :| Is there anyway to select multiple items at once? I just drag/dropped about 40 chip gems into a stash lol
    I have not used ATMA in a while, but I do not remember there ever being that feature til GoMule came along. GoMule saves the items in the 'clipboard' which enables it to move multiple items as if they were one. I do recall others complaining about that as one of the reasons they either moved to GoMule or wish that ATMA had the same ease of moving multiple items. Sorry.

So I've seen this video for a run counter that displayed #runs in game, together with the time of the last run.

Did I dream this? Does it really exist? Is it accepted here?

--Greebo

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Greebo View Post
    So I've seen this video for a run counter that displayed #runs in game, together with the time of the last run.

Did I dream this? Does it really exist? Is it accepted here?

--Greebo
    I would try Silosphen's program and see if that is the one you are talking about. I do not use such programs, but know that at least that one is frequently used.

Silosphen's page: He was the one who helped create GoMule and updated it and ATMA for 1.13 So he is well known here as I'm sure you are probably aware of.
    http://www.silospen.com/pd.php?p=d2

Exact URL
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/gomu...C.jar/download

No problem. I will leave the link here just in case anyone else wants this run counter. Good luck and if you find it please let us know if it is forum approved.

Last edited by Ladvarian; 13-01-2011 at 17:33.

Yeah, I know about it. It's not what I'm thinking of. Thanks though. --G.

IncGamers Member

RWM for PC- download - Guide in download

I don't see the guide, I've never downloaded a D2 mod before so can someone please help me out?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by thedutchmaster View Post
    RWM for PC- download - Guide in download

I don't see the guide, I've never downloaded a D2 mod before so can someone please help me out?
    The file you downloaded should be RWMfor113c.7z. Follow the links, click on download, then click on the third link, RWM for 113c. From there you should find a file named RWMfor113c.7z. This file cannot be opened without having an updated archiver. The creator of this file format was 7zip. If any of that is confusing you please just download and install a program called 7zip and it should open the file no problem.

Once downloaded and opened. Open the folder RWMfor113c. Inside should be a folder called Runewords, a file named 'How to Install.txt' and an image. The Runewords folder should be placed inside the Diablo II install folder. The 'How to install.txt' is the guide that will tell you how to install the RWM. The image is a copy of what your short cut should look like after you update it. The image is in German, I believe, but the places where the info should go is the same and the How to file is in English.

Any more questions I will gladly answer. Please post back if you cannot get it to work.

D2 Assassin, Barbarian
    & Single Player & SP Trading

I'd like some feedback on what needs to be kept in this thread because I'm going to redo it shortly.

Do I need to keep the RWM/ATMA for pre-1.13c for example? What about the upgrade file from 1.12 to 1.13 is that worthwhile or do people just download the complete package?

For now I've changed the RWM for 1.13c and 1.12a from .7z to .zips. I haven't done it for ATMA though. Thanks to Lad for the suggestion.

City of Titans - Smashed the goal - More info here

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."
    - Kellic Youdontneedmylastname

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ladvarian View Post
    The file you downloaded should be RWMfor113c.7z. Follow the links, click on download, then click on the third link, RWM for 113c. From there you should find a file named RWMfor113c.7z. This file cannot be opened without having an updated archiver. The creator of this file format was 7zip. If any of that is confusing you please just download and install a program called 7zip and it should open the file no problem.

Once downloaded and opened. Open the folder RWMfor113c. Inside should be a folder called Runewords, a file named 'How to Install.txt' and an image. The Runewords folder should be placed inside the Diablo II install folder. The 'How to install.txt' is the guide that will tell you how to install the RWM. The image is a copy of what your short cut should look like after you update it. The image is in German, I believe, but the places where the info should go is the same and the How to file is in English.

Any more questions I will gladly answer. Please post back if you cannot get it to work.
    okay I placed RWMfor113c in my D2 folder, followed the 'How to Install' (added -direct -txt, \runewords) my problem is that the icon is still the standard LoD icon. any idea what I did wrong?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by thedutchmaster View Post
    okay I placed RWMfor113c in my D2 folder, followed the 'How to Install' (added -direct -txt, \runewords) my problem is that the icon is still the standard LoD icon. any idea what I did wrong?
    Nothing went wrong. The icon does not change unless you want it to.

If you want to change it here are the steps:
    Assuming you have XP, it might be slightly different if you have Vista or 7.
    Right click on the short-cut and select 'properties'.
    If 'shortcut' tab is not selected, select it.
    Then click on the 'change icon' button.
    From there browse to the Diablo II folder and select the file 'game.exe'.
    Then the 'OK' button.
    That file has at least two different icons that you can choose from.
    Finish off by clicking on either 'Apply' or 'OK' and that should change your icon.

I liked using the old Diablo II classic icon when I wanted to separate the mod shortcut from the normal one. I just use the same shortcut now, however as it is much easier than having to switch when I want to make a RW that is ladder only.

BattleTag ch1zra-1866

hmm.. I'm not sure is this the place to ask, but since this thread is major help thread, I'll ask here.
    is there any way to read out characer info using Python programming language ?
    I am thinking about experience to be exact.
    I would like to make a simple exp logger, while doing AT runs with my sorc, and writting exp into notepad sounds so wrong to me

also, if this is not suited for this part of forum, or this forum at all, mods please delete my post.

thanx in advance.

//edit
    hm, I've managed to use ATMA's -d switch for dumping info into txt, and then python can do the rest with ease, although I'd prefere some full python mod.
    but anyway, this will work for now, and who knows, maybe it's better to perform info extraction using only akcnowledged tools such as ATMA.

Last edited by ch1zra; 28-01-2011 at 21:04.