Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Re: ATMA/GoMule/RWM etc - Help Thread

Edit: Problem solved.

Last edited by Grapeape; 10-04-2010 at 18:12.

Quote Originally Posted by mattinm View Post
    @zarirazz - I don't actually know how to get a GoMule flavie report for anything *but* the current project. Just select your project from the dropdown, then hit the "Proj Flavie Report" button in the bottom left, and all the items in your stashes and characters for the project will be tabulated. You might want to personalize the html a little, though, by clicking Project -> Preferences in the menubar. Just remember that the Report name (html) will always be appended to the project name (e.g. a project name of "1.13 HC Ladder" and Report name (html) of " Flavie" would produce "1.13 HC Ladder Flavie").

Hope that settles it.

* Also, you can do a Flavie report for a specific stash or character. Just open the stash/character, then click the "Single Flaive Report" button in the right menu bar.
    oh. thanks! didn't even notice that till now.. =)

IncGamers Member Frosty_The_Snowman's Avatar
    BattleTag Fab-2857

Hey,

I'm using ATMA 5.05 and DiabloII 1.13c SP Vanilla, I'd like to fix ATMA to work with the new 1.13c respecialization items. I don't want any change in ATMA or in the game regarding RWM.

Concerning the fixes installation, please correct me if I'm wrong about what I have to do :

1) In the ATMA_CONFIG path, create a new subdirectory called "1.13" (or "1.13c") that is a copy/paste of the existing 1.11 subdirectory,
    2) Copy the new "Misc1.13cATMA.txt" file in this new subdirectory and rename it "Misc.txt",
    3) Copy all five dc6 graphics files in the "atma_gfx" directory.

Is there anything else I shall modify (like declaring somewhere the new 1.13 / 1.13c subdirectory) ?

Thanks for your help !
    - Frosty

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_The_Snowman View Post
    Hey,

I'm using ATMA 5.05 and DiabloII 1.13c SP Vanilla, I'd like to fix ATMA to work with the new 1.13c respecialization items. I don't want any change in ATMA or in the game regarding RWM.

Concerning the fixes installation, please correct me if I'm wrong about what I have to do :

1) In the ATMA_CONFIG path, create a new subdirectory called "1.13" (or "1.13c") that is a copy/paste of the existing 1.11 subdirectory,
    2) Copy the new "Misc1.13cATMA.txt" file in this new subdirectory and rename it "Misc.txt",

Is there anything else I shall modify (like declaring somewhere the new 1.13 / 1.13c subdirectory) ?

Thanks for your help !
    - Frosty
    Works like a charm, thanks for the help!

IncGamers Member

ok, i am having alot of problems with runewordmod :( i have wasted 2 sets of insight runes trying to make an insight and all i get is a gemmed polearm!! i dont understand where i am going wrong, first i just installed the runewordmod and i followed the directions and did everything as i was told, and i get a gemmed poleaxe, so i try again by installing both RRM and RWM, i get the red runes sure, but again i get a damn gemmed poleaxe! what is going on? T_T i dont like wasting my runes

Something is out of place with your installation of the mod. Post screenshots of the directory structure where you installed the files and also of the shortcut (showing the command and the 'start in' parameter). Or carefully type them out exactly.

IncGamers Member

im not sure how to take screenshots, i tried using the print screen key but nothing happened, the runewords folder is in the diablo 2 directory on the same level as the save and the support folders

this is what is written in my shortcut in the target section:
    : \Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -direct -txt

this is what is written in my shortcut in the start in section:
    "C: \Program Files\Diablo II\Runewords"

i did exactly as the guide said :(

Whomever I have to thank for fixing ATMA to handle keys and essences: Thank you very much! ^^

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nexeis View Post
    ok, i am having alot of problems with runewordmod :( i have wasted 2 sets of insight runes trying to make an insight and all i get is a gemmed polearm!! i dont understand where i am going wrong, first i just installed the runewordmod and i followed the directions and did everything as i was told, and i get a gemmed poleaxe, so i try again by installing both RRM and RWM, i get the red runes sure, but again i get a damn gemmed poleaxe! what is going on? T_T i dont like wasting my runes
    Please tell me that you did not sell the poleaxes. Once you get the RWM working the gemmed poleaxes will turn into insight poleaxes.

As for your screenshots, are you using windows 7 or vista? If so you might want to look in

C: \Users\Log in name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\

You might have to show your hidden folders and files. Good luck.
    Looking at the online guide for RWM it includes the RRM and could confuse people into using the folder RedRuneMod instead of Runewords folder, look at the last image. Also a note about the gemmed items being changed into the runewords in the installation notes or in the stickies first post would be helpful. Thanks Thy if you do this.

Last edited by Ladvarian; 13-04-2010 at 12:06.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_The_Snowman View Post
    Hey,

Thanks for your help !
    - Frosty
    Ok, as no one was giving instruction to dummies like me on the first page on how to install the Misc1.13cAtma.txt and the .gfx files I followed Snowman's question/answer. But it didn't work.
    Then I tried to copy the misc file in the 1.11 directory (without creating the 1.13c one) and it worked. Or so I thought.
    The character with the essences was opening normally, but when I put the essences in a dedicated stash, this stash no longer opened. In the text space in ATMA it says: "item code "tes" has no name in the string table"; it appears a warning message that says: "skipping stash item with code: tes". Then ATMA shuts.

Where I'm doing wrong?

P.s.: I have ATMA 5.05.