Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

Re: ATMA/GoMule/RWM etc - Help Thread

Any ATMA news regarding 1.13? Hakai's page seems to be down ATM. I'm not that much interested in muling, but in an accurate drop calculator and things have changed a bit with respect to that. Maybe it's just a matter of extracting the proper files out of an MPQ...

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

If you extract the treasureclassex.txt from the mpq then replace the one in the 1.11 directory then you will have the proper 1.13 drop odds.

IncGamers Member

Is there a solution for opening a character, that holds "an evil source", in ATMA?

Thanks

In the first post, the ATMA Installer post links to both ATMA and a 1.13 fix for those.

IncGamers Member

I've obviously managed to look past those two files when I download ATMA. Don't know how that is even possible, but oh well.
    Thanks for your help =)

IncGamers Member

Here's an issue I'm having with Gomule..

The program works fine for my 81 Necro. But my lowbie toons are static. Nothing moved to or from them saves. Items just vanish. Items they have when logged out are fixed. Cannot be deleted, moved etc.. Well, they can, but it's more of a copy/paste than a cut/paste.
    For example: If I delete an item on my Necro, it's gone, as it should be. If I delete an item from my low level Barb, it's still there, indefinitely. All the toons except my 81 Necro are 'unchangeable'...
    Why does the program work for one toon, but none of the others? Thanks for any help.

D2-LoD 1.13 / Win7 / GomuleR3.1_1.13

I just upgraded to 1.13 recently. Do I download the 113c runeword mod and the original RWM, or do I just need one or the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallant One View Post
    I just upgraded to 1.13 recently. Do I download the 113c runeword mod and the original RWM, or do I just need one or the other?
    You only need 1.13. Its linked to in the first post of this thread. RRM is not really needed as the runes are orange in 1.13 but if you want to get nostalgic you can still run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Athazzar
    All the toons except my 81 Necro are 'unchangeable'... Why does the program work for one toon, but none of the others?
    Its most likely a virtual store issue. Ladvarian's post here (post # 659) is about the simplest and clearest on that issue.

using gomule, is there a way to get a flavie report on only a particular project?
    so far all my flavie reports have been on "all projects".

@zarirazz - I don't actually know how to get a GoMule flavie report for anything *but* the current project. Just select your project from the dropdown, then hit the "Proj Flavie Report" button in the bottom left, and all the items in your stashes and characters for the project will be tabulated. You might want to personalize the html a little, though, by clicking Project -> Preferences in the menubar. Just remember that the Report name (html) will always be appended to the project name (e.g. a project name of "1.13 HC Ladder" and Report name (html) of " Flavie" would produce "1.13 HC Ladder Flavie").

Hope that settles it.

* Also, you can do a Flavie report for a specific stash or character. Just open the stash/character, then click the "Single Flaive Report" button in the right menu bar.