Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 126 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1461
    IncGamers Member

Re: ATMA/GoMule/RWM etc - Help Thread

Alright, I ran that. I have about 4000 lines of stuff output. What am I looking for now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazliare View Post
    Alright, I ran that. I have about 4000 lines of stuff output. What am I looking for now?
    Some output -- that is good. But you are overwhelmed with results and need to filter it down.

First, run this to save the results so that you don't have to search the whole disk as you work:
    Code:
    $allBackups = Get-ChildItem -Path c:\ -Recurse -Filter *.d2x.org -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    You won't see any output -- that's normal. Then start filtering within those results; you will have to use some judgement here on what to filter for. For example, if you think that your stash is between 1000 and 1000000 bytes in size, you could do:
    Code:
    $allBackups | Where-Object { $_.Length -gt 1000 -and $_.Length -lt 1000000 }
    Or if you know that the name contains "Daz", you can filter on name:
    Code:
    $allBackups | Where-Object { $_.Name -like "*Daz*" }
    And you can combine these filters together as well:
    Code:
    $allBackups | Where-Object { $_.Name -like "*Daz*" } | Where-Object { $_.Length -gt 1000 -and $_.Length -lt 1000000 }
    It's tricky to wrap your head around if you've never done it before, but it's a very flexible way to find things like this in a pinch.

IncGamers Member

I should mention - it didn't find a single file that was more than 11 bytes. That's bad right?

Yup, that's bad. I think you're out of luck, unfortunately.

IncGamers Member

Any insight as to what may have happened? I even ran a system restore and all the stashes were empty. I still have all the .d2x files, but none of them have anything in them :/

Is there a Red Rune Mod for 1.10s? Where can I find the RWM for 1.10s?

Bookmark this - Thyiad's collection of D2 resources.

This may or may not help. Private message Thyiad to ask for more details. I don't know if they work for 1.10. I don't know if you need to alter anything else. Back up all the files/shortcuts you modify before changing anything, and do not overright anything you're unsure about. Also, don't blame me.

"RWM and RRM for pre 1.13"

http://www.chrisclarke.co.uk/D2stuff...%20pre%201.13/

Thank you for the links! I'll be careful with it.

Edit: I can confirm that the pre-1.13 versions of RRM and RWM (those provided in Thyiad's link) both work with 1.10s using Trenshadow Version Switcher. Be sure to follow the directions in the Hopefully Definitive Trenshadow guide for how to use those mods.

Edit2: Although both mods work, if you try to make a beta runeword with RWM installed, you'll get the stats from the later version. So don't use RWM in 1.10s if you want to make beta runewords!
    Last edited by SunsetVista; 15-03-2013 at 23:10. Reason: success

IncGamers Member

Hi
    I have a big problem. I installed Diablo 2 Classic 1.10 a few weeks ago on my mac. Then I created a sorceress and started leveling in single player mode. To Mule the items found i installed goMule 12.9.0. At the beginning all was perfect. For Example i muled all jewels from all chars to one char, who then transformed them into perfect jewels.
    One Week ago, i had just reached level 30 with my sorceress and was happy to use the frost orb finally, I once again wanted to mule some items and jewels which occupied my treasure chest to a therefore created stash. After finishing the procedure i saved all stashes on Gomule and closed all windows there. Then i wanted to open the sorceress again.
    The char window opened but all inventory, treasure chest and all other space was empty. In the headline above, after the name, was "(disconnected)" written.
    Then i started diablo2 to look if i could play the sorceress. But when i tried to load the char it wasnt possible. "Wrong Corpse Dates" it says.

I looked on the internet for quick solutions but didnt find one. The other chars were still usable.
    Then i decided to make a new sorceress. She is now at level 15. Again i wanted to mule things. So i made a Copy of my diablo2 Order and tried again to mule things from the new sorceress. Again the charakter was disconnected and not playable anymore. i tried to mule things from other chars to other chars and was successful. Only the two sorceress chars arent able to mule items.
    Because i made a backup und now can reactivate the second sorceress i tried again to mule other things or only one, or only to a stash, or only to another char, but everytime the sorc is diconnected.

I would like to know why this happens especially to sorcs and how can i reactivate my lost first sorc char if it is possible.. and how can i avoid such happenings?

I dont know if my questions were answered on the 126 pages before, but i hadnt the time to read all this. Sorry..

Thank you for your answers
    Last edited by Zodiac deMonias; 27-02-2013 at 20:50.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac deMonias View Post
    Hi
    I have a big problem. I installed Diablo 2 Classic 1.10 a few weeks ago on my mac. Then I created a sorceress and started leveling in single player mode. To Mule the items found i installed goMule 12.9.0.
    Welcome to the forums. I may have some really bad news for you. GoMule is meant for LOD expansion only. There should be a disclaimer in the guide, but unfortunately there is not one in the thread where you click the link to download it. You may have noticed that GoMule has the extra area in the stash, the weapon switch tab and the mercenary tab where you can equip the mercenary. All these features are for LOD only. If you placed an item anywhere in these areas that could have made this happen or either GoMule or Classic could have saved the character in a way that made them incompatible. [Edit: Ignore the removed part about jewels I realized after reading it again. I meant the jewels in LOD not the gems in classic.]

First off make a copy of your saves and GoMule folder for a backup before you start to mess with it. As for getting the character back GoMule keeps a backup of the character every time it makes a change. Unless this was changed by the user there should be a file called character_1.d2s.org in your saves folder, where character is the name of your character. You should be able to remove the .org part and use the character again from the last time before you muled in GoMule. If it is not the most current then try the character_9.d2s.org or the highest number in the folder, though if I remember correctly it should be the first one as it bumps the numbers down as it makes a backup. If it will not open in the game try the next until you get one that was not corrupted. The items may [see edit below]. Hopefully someone who has Mac knowledge will see this or you could post in the thread linked below.

As for a muling program that works on a mac for classic I do not believe there is any sorry. This thread D2 for Macs a User's Guide may be able to help you though if there are any.

Edit: The items may be recoverable as GoMule also makes a backup of your stash. The backup is in the same method. Be sure to make a backup of the GoMule folder before you start to try to recover the items. And only recover the lost items or you will have dupes. I would not use GoMule to open them if you can use ATMA the stashes are compatible. If you can use a windows emulator like wine, dual boot or copy them over to a PC I'd go that route and use ATMA to recover the items. Good luck.
    Last edited by Ladvarian; 28-02-2013 at 00:14.