Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1461
    IncGamers Member

Re: ATMA/GoMule/RWM etc - Help Thread

I uploaded files to IncGamers. Do you have them? AllieB

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by AllieB View Post
    I uploaded files to IncGamers. Do you have them? AllieB
    Nope, unfortunately they either did not upload or they did, but did not show. I have not used the file uploading portion I thought it was just simple uploading. If someone else knows how to upload the file and can offer assistance please do.

Check the file size. It appears that .jpeg has the highest file size that can be uploaded @1.91MB .jpg is actually 390.6KB for some reason. Change the extension to that if you have to. The files should appear at the bottom of your message once you preview the post.

Edit: Just tested it out and added an attachement the way I explained earlier. Be sure to click upload each time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ladvarian; 12-09-2013 at 01:09. Reason: Edit: Added an attachement checking how to add an image.

IncGamers Member

o.k. Here goes...
    Attached Images Attached Images

IncGamers Member

As long as there is an extra t at the end as in -direct -txt
    and the Runewords folder has other folders in it (as in not empty): Runewords/data/global/excel/Runes.txt
    If it does then everything looks good.

You might try creating a shortcut of Game.exe in the same folder instead of Diablo II.exe I remember hearing that sometimes that works better. That was after looking at the files in the Diablo II folder and downloading the RWM and gif.

Other than that I will examine the images to see if there is anything else that I can see that might cause it not to work.

IncGamers Member

I've checked out all of the above except: "You might try creating a shortcut of Game.exe in the same folder instead of Diablo II.exe "
    when I attempt to edit the Game.exe the edit attempts are ignored. Am I missing a step?

I have researched several sources on the RWM & forgive me I can't remember exactly but I saw something about if all else failed to delete
    some (?) files with .bin ext. Doing so would force new (?) files to be created. I was not able to do this because of my lack of knowledge
    and fear of making a mistake.
    Also I have upgraded to Internet Explorer 8 and I have had few issues with it. I appreciate your help. AllieB

IncGamers Member

I've checked out all of the above except: "You might try creating a shortcut of Game.exe in the same folder instead of Diablo II.exe "
    when I attempt to edit the Game.exe the edit attempts are ignored. Am I missing a step?
    You did make a shortcut to it right? You are not editing the actual file?

I have researched several sources on the RWM & forgive me I can't remember exactly but I saw something about if all else failed to delete
    some (?) files with .bin ext. Doing so would force new (?) files to be created. I was not able to do this because of my lack of knowledge
    and fear of making a mistake.
    Also I have upgraded to Internet Explorer 8 and I have had few issues with it. I appreciate your help. AllieB
    I would delete the Runewords folder, the RWMfor113c folder, RWMfor113c.zip and the shortcuts and start over. Now in your image of your desktop it shows you have Chrome, try downloading the RWMfor113c.zip on the first page of the sticky with Chrome instead of IE.

I will try to look for the part about deleting the .bin files that you mentioned.

Edit: You are also using the shortcut to run the game right? You are not using some other shortcut or way of getting into the game?
    Last edited by Ladvarian; 12-09-2013 at 18:31.

IncGamers Member

I have RWM!!!! Did all you suggested-and BAM! I have learned so much from you about computing, managing files, etc. Thanks for not giving up on me. Your detailed instructions are great. AllieB

P.S. Wish I knew which of the changes did the trick, maybe all of them.

IncGamers Member

On Silospen's run counter, any idea why it might be deleting my run profiles? I use it just fine on my laptop, but not on the new pc. It'll track my runs perfectly fine until I close the application, at which point the profile is deleted and I have to "start over"

D2 Assassin, Barbarian
    & Single Player & SP Trading

Where is it saving the profile? Are you using different OS's? Sounds like something is stopping it saving on the new PC.

City of Titans - Smashed the goal - More info here

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."
    - Kellic Youdontneedmylastname

IncGamers Member

Win7 on both, though my d2 on my laptop runs in xp admin. I'll check where it's saving when I get home; maybe it's just not going back to the saved profile file path