Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 42 of 147 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Re: ATMA/GoMule/RWM etc - Help Thread

ATMA question: How do I find out if any of my items are duped? I went to View -> DupeDetector -> Stash and clicked "Detect Dupes" but as far as I can tell, nothing happened. Does that mean I'm dupe free, is there supposed to be a message that says 'no dupes found', how does it work?

GoMule: I'd like to create one of those fancy Flavie reports to keep track of my grail - my question is, do I need to move everything from ATMA to GoMule so that it can look through the items, or is there a way to choose my ATMA stashes when I get a flavie report?

I believe Dupe Detector only shows something if it finds matching fingerprints.

As for the GoMule question, GoMule uses the ATMA stash format for its stashes, and as such should be able to open ATMA stashes. You could simply open all the ATMA stashes in GoMule, create the report, and exit GoMule. Repeat as necessary.

I'd recommend giving GoMule a try on its own accord (if you haven't already) to see which muling program you prefer. The multiple item selection, "Pick up from...", "Drop All", and filtering are reasons I cannot go back to ATMA. Simply too convenient to plop everything into a single stash (in 2 clicks) while MFing and then filter everything out into their respective stashes when I'm done (e.g. sets, uniques, socketables, etc). Thinking about how much time I would lose muling off the ATMA way makes me shiver.

But in the end it's about preference, as just about everything is on this forum. At least using the Flavie function in GoMule shouldn't be too much of a hassle .

Oh, I thought it would tell you if the item had been hotmuled or whatever. I guess you can't be sure if you're getting legit items then?

As for GoMule, I've tried it - but after being so used to ATMA, it just feels really clumsy and confusing. Besides, every time I try to create a new stash it says I've been disconnected :|

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPractice View Post
    Oh, I thought it would tell you if the item had been hotmuled or whatever. I guess you can't be sure if you're getting legit items then?
    Are you referring to a trade or stuff you have done yourself? Other than trust there is little in the way of making sure that the item you receive in trade is legit or not or wether they kept the item after they traded them to you. GoMule and ATMA will only detect dupes that you may accidently have two of in your stashes. It will not check other people's computers or across the internet for some big database of items that have dropped. That is why some only go self-found like myself.

There IS a method called hotmuling that is only done with gheed's charm since you can only carry one. In order to keep both you open your character in ATMA/GoMule and mule off the old one. Then in the game you drop the old one and pickup the new one. Selling the old one or anything else than leaving it on the ground is illegal on these forums.

Well for one it would be nice to detect other people's dupes but i guess that's not possible - also I thought I had S&E my game after minimizing to check email, then I went on ATMA to stash items before resuming - and so I ended up with dupes. I deleted the ones with fingerprints but gems and runes don't have one so I just deleted both stashes to be safe :( Thanks for the info though!

I have another question - how do I send a stash while trading? In my email, I went to attachments, C/program files/ATMA V and there are no visible .d2x files, and I can't change the search parameters to include .d2x so I'm kind of lost on how to trade items now :|

BattleTag kestegs-1550

There may be another way, but if you know the name of the file you can just type it in, instead of manually selecting it. just make sure you are in the right folder when you type it of course.

Nah I tried typing in the name and got no results, but I did figure it out - creating shortcuts doesn't work you just have to save the stash to your desktop and then delete it after. xD

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Cool, glad you got it, I was pretty sure that was how I had done it in the past, but I guess not

IncGamers Member

i have downloaded v1.07 and since the runes there show up white, i thought it would be usefull to get RRM to

now there is 1 problem
    since the "start in"is different to the normal one i have no idea how to make it work, so my main questions are, in what folder should the RRM be and how must i make the target/start in to make it work?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by stefan View Post
    i have downloaded v1.07 and since the runes there show up white, i thought it would be usefull to get RRM to

now there is 1 problem
    since the "start in"is different to the normal one i have no idea how to make it work, so my main questions are, in what folder should the RRM be and how must i make the target/start in to make it work?
    According to the Trendshadow guide (version 1.00)
    http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...08#post7720908
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendshadow guide by mattinm
    Q: Can I run mods (e.g. RWM/RRM in 1.12a) with TrenShadow?
    A: Certainly! Simply copy the data folder from the mod (e.g. RedRuneMod/data) into your version folder (e.g. 1.12a/data). Now, on your shortcut to start the version, make sure to add -direct -txt to the end of the line (e.g. Target = "C:/Program Files/Diablo II/1.12a/LaunchModGame.vbs" -direct -txt). Make sure you also add this to your x2 shortcut.

EDIT: Adding the -txt to the end of the shortcut only works with my modified version of TrenShadow, detailed below. To use a modification with the unmodified TrenShadow, simply click 'Yes' when asked if you'd like to create the binary files.
    So basically from what I can see is your shortcut should be
    Target
    "C: \program files\Diablo II\1.07\LaunchModGame.vbs" -direct -txt
    Start In
    "C: \program files\Diablo II\1.07\Data\RRM"

Now run the game from your new shortcut. Hope this works. I do not use Trendshadow. If I did, this is what I would think would work and how I would install it from mattinm's directions.