Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

Re: The PvP Thread

sons a beeches need to PM me. thinkin y'all are scart of my... prow-ess.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    I needz more practice.
    I think the best way to practice bowazon is in 1v1 from my experience, duels are fast and you play most of the time, unlike ffa where you die fast and must wait until other finish.
    Few more notes. Don't rely that much on D/A/E to save your life, those skills are just backup skills, not primary avoiding tools. Your life is low, you die in 1 or 2 hits, don't take cheap shots and hope that D/A/E will save you cause many times it won't. Instead, think of those skills to be your "life insurance backup skills" rather than "primary avoiding tools", and play more actively in avoiding with movement, especially straight line projectiles. I hope you read guide. What you must practice is zig-zag movement pattern with shooting arrows along the way. This means you move left and shoot arrow, then you move south-east and shoot arrow, then you move south-west and shoot arrow etc. Most of times you won't have privilege to stand in one place and shoot tons of arrows, not against all opponents, and definitely not against skilled WW barb. Actually against barb you won't have much chance to even use bow, but that is another story and another technique to practice.

Secondly, try to spread out your arrows, it's wrong to shoot in just one straight line and hope that someone will get hit and permastuned cause that will rarely ever work. I saw your straight lane of arrows many times, and I simply teleported a little away from them. Sometimes your arrows passed near me, but never hit me. I even didn't have to move from them. Think about what would you do if you see arrows in straight line coming at you. Wouldn't you teleport or move just a bit to the side to avoid all of them? Well that players do. Try to spread your arrows a little, cover more space. If I teleport away from 1 arrow, perhaps I will teleport right at another arrow you shoot in other direction than the first. That won't happen if you shoot in 1 line, I will simply move to side and shoot back at you.

Use Strafe. When I teleport on your screen, watch carefully what I'm doing and try to lock me in hit recovery or block recovery. Strafe is insanely powerful if used correctly. If you take me down with it, perhaps next time I'll reconsider teleporting on your screen just like that. But be careful not to misjudge and use skill when fireball is heading your way or something else, cause you will stand in one place for short time shooting arrows. Sometimes you can predict I will teleport on your screen and you can start using Strafe before it, there is good chance I will teleport and start spamming skills not knowing you already predicted that with using Strafe, I might end up dead before I realize what happened. However beware of summons. Lonely sorc is weak, but sorc with at leas one summon might be able to escape the lock. For summons you have multishot, but you need to invest some skills in it to have decent spray of arrows. They get rid of summons fast and hopefully you could lock someone with Strafe then.

Those techniques are something you never do and never will in PvM, but in PvP they are important to master.
    There are better zon players to give you better advices than this.

Have fun practicing.

PvP today anyone?

PvP in two hours from this post? We have couple players ready. If no person that can host comes, we can do it via hamachi.

Anyone up for it?

EDIT: Game up on Hamachi. Anyone interested in room shoot me PM or leave message here.

EDIT 2: Some great games today. Tomorrow at the same time same place. Hopefully more peoples.
    Last edited by frozzzen; 08-05-2013 at 21:08.

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

While I was at work...

Quote Originally Posted by frozzzen View Post
    PvP in two hours from this post? We have couple players ready. If no person that can host comes, we can do it via hamachi.

Anyone up for it?

EDIT: Game up on Hamachi. Anyone interested in room shoot me PM or leave message here.

EDIT 2: Some great games today. Tomorrow at the same time same place. Hopefully more peoples.
    Looks like I'm free tonight - assuming the game's still happening could you send me login details? If not I can host normally.

HLD game up: Down
    Last edited by colony; 01-06-2013 at 22:20.

HLD game up: -down-
    Last edited by nulio; 04-06-2013 at 21:38.

Tomorrow behind 9pm CET pvp will be played. Who wish, he can come. Details tomorrow.

PvP streaming up: http://www.twitch.tv/nuliod2

PM me if you want to join.

Edit: down
    Last edited by nulio; 11-09-2013 at 20:51.