Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 204 of 266 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2656
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Re: What Was Your Best Drop Today?

So im levelling chars to hell hellforge in LOD to try to build CTA, and also because im having fun levelling. i need 4 GULs. First char got GUL from hell hellforge. Today i got my second char to hell hellforge. I kill Heph and he DROPS a GUL lol...forge gave UM.need just two more GULs!

IncGamers Member

Ethereal hone sundan, my first week of playing again :-). From nm council at 3rd. Too bad it has almost the lowest possible damage at 162% :(.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenecabo View Post
    Ethereal hone sundan, my first week of playing again :-). From nm council at 3rd. Too bad it has almost the lowest possible damage at 162% :(.
    I had an ethereal Duriel's drop today, 161ed I think it was...

IncGamers Member

Looks like it's my lucky day, kira's guardian from duriel while getting my sorc through hell ^^.

Stone of Jordan from a regular creep in nightmare Diablo's Sanctuary (one of those knights)
    Lo rune from a council member in hell tranvincal.

Funny thing is, about 8 years ago, it took me 4-5 years before I found a Soj (also a regular creep in act1 iirc) and a Vex (also hell travi), now, I've only restarted from scratch a few weeks ago and already found this...

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmaster View Post
    Stone of Jordan from a regular creep in nightmare Diablo's Sanctuary (one of those knights)Lo rune from a council member in hell tranvincal.Funny thing is, about 8 years ago, it took me 4-5 years before I found a Soj (also a regular creep in act1 iirc) and a Vex (also hell travi), now, I've only restarted from scratch a few weeks ago and already found this...
    Ive yet to find an soj ever since the trick where you have the other 2 inique rings forces the drop was removed. I read that the best way to get one is from classic nm meph, as there are only 3 unique rings in classic. i have a 62 sorc but havent run it much.Anyway, nice find....

Found a 15ed 6os War Axe for my lld char!

IncGamers Member

I finally have something I found that I thought was pretty cool.

Got a 5%FHR, +36AR sc while doing Baal runs.

IncGamers Member

Ist from a catapult in a5 in hell while questing and a shaftstop from hell andy. Is it me or are drops way easier than they used to be? Highest rune I ever got as drop (not hellforge), in years of playing the game (though most of that was before 1.10).

1.13 changed the distribution of rune drops. A quick google search for "rune drop table" should show you easy comparisons. iirc, Zod is 40x more common. Hel is more common than El (assuming a zod capable drop) and the most common runes are tal/ort/ral which is fantastic.