Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 LastLast
    IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Re: Let's put a face to all those witty comments!

I was tattooed on the ankle by a 1965 Ford Galaxie. Twice.

True story.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

I forgot, my uncle's dog gave me a thumbnail-sized scar 30-35 years ago, that counts as well! And I'm still alive while the dog already died. It died a heroic death, however, shot by our policeman because he ran off from home and threatened the owner of the local pub. My uncle (a farmer) held it in high esteem because it saved him from a raging bull. He stumbled and fell while the bull (a 1.5 ton monster) tried to charge him, but dog jumped inbetween fearlessly and scared off the bull.

Yes, I'm living in a very rural area of the biggest EU city which isn't a capital .
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Every mark has a story I guess I'm just shooting for par for some reason and still pissing about first one all the time
    THe ciRCumCISioN
    Not even a story.
    Just a word and they did it to everyone at the hospital at the time.

I was mutilated as a infant.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneAction View Post
    You know a Tattoo of Texas is the one Tattoo I don't have... and I have quite a few of them. Maybe I should look into that.

Mine is actually very basic. Just the outline and a little dot of my location (south coast). I'm proud, but not proud enough to have the flag permanently on my body. Okay, I'm not redneck enough. Let's be honest, lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneAction View Post

[pic]

Very nice Tattoos... Nice work and great choices...That's my most recent tattoo... It's a Robin perched on the Cross on my back. I would post pictures of the rest but that's a lot of pictures that I'm to lazy to find. That and I'm at work... But It's something like this, Left forearm (1/2 sleeve of a Phoenix), Right forearm ("33" it's an Army thing), Left chest (poem), Right upper arm/outter shoulder (Coy fish/water fall), Right rib cage DD-214 (it's also an Army thing), Back (huge cross with the words; Life's too short, Live it up)... There's more but you get the idea....
    Nice pic!

I have a phoenix too! Lol! That was my first one, actually. It's small and off center of my right shoulder blade.

Quote Originally Posted by LozHinge the Unhinged View Post
    I was tattooed on the ankle by a 1965 Ford Galaxie. Twice.

True story.
    Pics or it didn't happen!

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    I forgot, my uncle's dog gave me a thumbnail-sized scar 30-35 years ago, that counts as well! And I'm still alive while the dog already died. It died a heroic death, however, shot by our policeman because he ran off from home and threatened the owner of the local pub. My uncle (a farmer) held it in high esteem because it saved him from a raging bull. He stumbled and fell while the bull (a 1.5 ton monster) tried to charge him, but dog jumped inbetween fearlessly and scared off the bull.

Yes, I'm living in a very rural area of the biggest EU city which isn't a capital .
    Your city sounds absolutely wonderful! how many trees surround you? can I come visit you?

I have two scars, actually, from being a stupid kid around dogs. When I was two, I was at my baby-sitter's house and all I remember is being attacked by a big black dog. I can't remember if it was a rottweiler or doberman but it was sleeping and, for some reason, I was pulling it's closed eyes back. So the dog bit me on the lower part of my jaw, left side. I remember screaming, holding a rag to my face, a shadow pacing back and forth trying to get a hold of my parents.

the other scar is on my left eyebrow. I, once again, was pulling the eyelids back on the Japanese akita we had (he was named Thor. ^^) while he was sleeping and he snapped at me. I was five or six. To this day, no hair grows in that spot. Not super obvious, but it's something I notice. Hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    Every mark has a story I guess I'm just shooting for par for some reason and still pissing about first one all the time
    THe ciRCumCISioN
    Not even a story.
    Just a word and they did it to everyone at the hospital at the time.

I was mutilated as a infant.
    You poor, poor thing. *rubs back reassuringly*

Have you ever seen 28 Days with Sandra Bullock? She plays an alcoholic journalist who goes to rehab? There's this scene where she's off at another table, writing, observing her... rehab mates play cards. They get into a conversation of what they wish they could have back or what they want back. One woman says her kids, one person says something else. The g4y guy says, "My foreskin." they stare and he's like, "What? No one asked me if they could have it, they just took it."

So at least the dogs had a good reason to bite you . I did nothing to the dog, just wanted to go to my uncle, to play with my cousins. I was actually afraid of the dog, it was known to be snappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Your city sounds absolutely wonderful! how many trees surround you? can I come visit you?
    Hamburg is known as a city with a lot of green spots. I'm working in the city center and when looking out of the window, I can see a tree. I have perhaps two dozens trees in the garden at home (still my parent's to be precise), but it's a rather big garden, so I'm not living in a forest or so.

When considering a visit just because of the trees, better wait until May when they've grown back leaves.
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

But i like fall!! We have evergreens around here and the only time they change color is when they die or get burned. hehe!

All leaves have fallen off here, except for one cherry tree and a birch which still have 20% of them. For these two goddmn things, I will have to rake the lawn yet again!

You can visit Hamburg for other reasons as well, of course.

BattleTag Zarski843

awww! did you graduate? awesome! congrats!! And I'm sorry if you told me before and I don't remember. I have a real bad memory sometimes. >.> hehe.

IncGamers Member

@Lazer, I remember your post a while back about college concerns, being away from family and such. I'm glad it worked out (judging by the picture). Btw, what did you walk away with?