It's nice and ambitious of you to write your own guide, but if you're gonna claim that the above is a guide, as well as call all the other guides failures you better get those (IMO) crucial bits right.
Some constructive criticism:
- Frozen Armor isn't in the lightning tree
- Neither is Warmth
- You seem to have forgotten that max +str on a rare/crafted amulet is 30, not 20
- Saying "this stat + nice adds" without mention of which adds would be nice, and why, isn't going to cut it.
- Missing some info on static field and how -elr and conviction affects it. Read here
- Jmod stats shoud be 20/30 not 15/30
- I don't think HC people do much blind teleporting
- The note on PvP should be moved up, so that it doesn't look like you meant HC dueling...
- LOTS of spelling errors and typos (ES transfer damage to damage?)
- Energy from Eschuta isn't helped with BO and other %increase mana. BO and items that increase mana by % does NOT work on +energy, +mana/energy per level items. ONLY +mana items and the hard mana you have. And btw BO and %mana isn't multiplicative, it is additive (1000 base mana with no +energy etc with frostburn, 2soj and silks is 2000 mana. Add in 100% from BO and it's not 4000 but 3000 mana.)
- Grand Charms cannot get 100+ mana
- It's THREAD. Not THREAT.
(had to get that out)