Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Re: Fave Animated Show/Series?

Quote Originally Posted by TurbulentTurtle View Post
    Kudos nothing, you copied me.
    Can't even think of your own favourite anime. What happened to you "all time favourite anime" Spice and Wolf?
    WTH? Did I know you from somewhere? *scratch head...

Spice and Wolf is still awesome... novel wise (Which I do follow)
    I have both seasons of anime, huge disappointment, definitely not live up to the novels. (PS when I made that statement, 2 episodes of season 1 came out... it went downhill drastically after that)

(Were you the one I gave accounts to? *confused)

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Can I say I like "The itchy and scratchy show" more than anything but "Terrance and Phillip"?

or is that a Sub-Genre?

1. He-Man
    2. Futurama

Those are the only ones good enough to be on my list.

I don't watch tv that much anymore. Whenever I do, it's just the discovery channel or the news. Everything else is pretty much online, since it's more convenient. Hulu is awesome. Right now, Family Guy and Naruto are pretty much consistent, with a little bit of Simpsons.

I hate to say it but pokemon was a guilty pleasure that I enjoyed everyday after school when I was a kid. yugio was pretty funny too. My older brother loved Power Rangers. lol. and all that WWF wrestling...good times. I can't believe people are still watching that crap. It's still pretty entertaining though.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBoy View Post
    . My older brother loved Power Rangers. lol. and all that WWF wrestling...good times. I can't believe people are still watching that crap. It's still pretty entertaining though.
    i still watch old-school Power Rangers with my friends from my comm college, mmkay? don't diss the Rangers, lol!! but it has to be the first two or three seasons. when they went Geo, it kinda went downhill from there.

and what's wrong with WWE? not everyone likes those crappy teenage soap operas! lol!! best match of the year? Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania 25. no, no, i don't care what anyone says it was the best match at WM (did i mention that we were there? lol!!! best Christmas present ever!!), def in my top two fave matches all year (the other one would probably be at WM 25 and Jeff Hardy fighting Matt Hardy, i think. it was such a crazy ladder match, amazing and crazy. Jeff Hardy rules! i miss him. :() and Michaels challenged Undertaker AGAIN for the next WM!!! OMG!!! i want to see 18-0 for The Undertaker at this next WM, but... i love Shawn Michaels. either way, it should be another good match and i would be happy with either outcome. ok, not really. im sorry, Shawn, i love you, but The Undertaker has to win this. sorry.

Probably because WWE is fake and cheesy like heck XD There's nothing better than street fighting in a basement of a rusty old hotel where no cops can tell where you are and what's happening, during a fight between Michael "Cartman" Dodge and Ernie "Spike" Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman19946 View Post
    Probably because WWE is fake and cheesy like heck XD There's nothing better than street fighting in a basement of a rusty old hotel where no cops can tell where you are and what's happening, during a fight between Michael "Cartman" Dodge and Ernie "Spike" Smith.
    i did get a bit aroused while watching Fight Club.... i think it was the blood. XD jk!!

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

My least favorite animated character is Rachel Ray.

OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    i did get a bit aroused while watching Fight Club.... i think it was the blood. XD jk!!
    that's perfectly normal ^.^ ... for a guy O.e

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman19946 View Post
    that's perfectly normal ^.^ ... for a guy O.e
    lol, what?! girls can't get aroused when there is a bit of blood spillage?