Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 96
  1. #11
    Administrator Elly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 1997
    Location
    Velvet pillow eating bon bons
    BattleTag Elly-1983
    Posts
    4,335

    Re: Fave Animated Show/Series?

    Family Guy



    Elly - Admin,
    Diablo: IncGamers on Twitter on You Tube on Facebook
    DiabloNut.Com (Diablo 3 database) - Blue Post Tracker - Diablo3Ladders.Com

    New to Diablo 3? Read this great primer.



    Your beliefs don't make you a better person, you behaviour does.

  2. #12
    IncGamers Member Technomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    3,057

    Re: Fave Animated Show/Series?

    All-time top 3:
    South Park
    Beavis & Butthead
    Ren & Stimpy

    When Drawn Together was on, I LOVED that show! Until it turned into an entire season of *** jokes.

    I've been watching Metalocalypse more lately, and think it's pretty funny (usually), but I have a hard time really hanging my hat on it for some reason. Not sure why.

    When I was a kid, I LOVED Looney Tunes. That stuff is still totally classic! I was also eat up on TMNT! I used to get the action figures and playing cards and everything! A little later, I used to watch Animaniacs all the time. That was great! Pinky and the Brain, Goodfeathers, Chicken-Boo, and "Ducky go dow' da hoooo'..." ftw!



  3. #13
    IncGamers Member BobCox2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    UnderYourDoorMat
    BattleTag What Me Worry?
    Posts
    10,806

    Re: Fave Animated Show/Series?

    SouthPark FTW



  4. #14
    IncGamers Member omgwtfbbqpwned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    7,071

    Re: Fave Animated Show/Series?

    @Technomancer: I love Drawn Together as well. My favourite episode. Particularly, 2:56 - 4:00 and 6:02 - 7:10. EPIC. Those two scenes destroyed me completely when I first saw it.

    My top 10:

    1. South Park
    2. Various animes
    3. Family Guy
    4. Futurama (favourite episode: Fry learning about his nephew)
    5. Arthur (don't hate)
    6. Rugrats
    7. Dexter's Laboratory
    8. 6teen
    9. The Boondocks
    10. The Little Lulu Show

    Didn't make the list but have probably spent more than 20+ hours of my life watching:
    Spoiler


    Damn... I wasted my life on cartoons. :(




  5. #15
    IncGamers Member Technomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    3,057

    Re: Fave Animated Show/Series?

    Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbqpwned View Post
    @Technomancer: I love Drawn Together as well. My favourite episode. Particularly, 2:56 - 4:00 and 6:02 - 7:10. EPIC. Those two scenes destroyed me completely when I first saw it.
    Haha!!! I always loved the Ling Ling wing of that episode!! R. R. R. R. R... *turns key* *CATASTROPHE!!!* Ling Ling was always my favorite character! The "chinese" word for Foxy was Oprah!!

    That reminds me of the Super Nanny/Dog Whisperer episode of South Park! Boy, Cartman did a number on those nannies...

    Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbqpwned View Post
    Damn... I wasted my life on cartoons. :(
    A life wasted on cartoons is a life well spent indeed!



  6. #16
    IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Surrounded by Primitive Screwheads
    Posts
    21,990

    Re: Fave Animated Show/Series?

    Pani Poni Dash

    and I'm giving myself brownie points for surely being the only one to pick it

    I saw a review of it where the guy said it was more bizarre than The Mighty Boosh, which is hard to believe but might be true




  7. #17
    IncGamers Member Amra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Virginia... oops, New York!
    Posts
    7,157

    Re: Fave Animated Show/Series?

    It's not a show/series but I enjoyed the movie Up!




  8. #18
    IncGamers Member s4nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    934

    Re: Fave Animated Show/Series?

    Currently I only watch Naruto and Bleach, though the latter has been on a filler spree for more than six months. I'd like to get into South Park and Simpsons but I don't know where to start.




  9. #19
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Trees
    Posts
    13,456

    Re: Fave Animated Show/Series?

    Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbqpwned View Post

    My top 10:

    1. South Park
    2. Various animes
    3. Family Guy
    4. Futurama (favourite episode: Fry learning about his nephew)
    5. Arthur (don't hate)
    6. Rugrats
    7. Dexter's Laboratory
    8. 6teen
    9. The Boondocks
    10. The Little Lulu Show

    Didn't make the list but have probably spent more than 20+ hours of my life watching:
    Spoiler
    i know 98% of those shows in your spoiler and love them too. hehe! out of those you have listed,
    Spoiler
    omfg.... good times after school. and the fact i could take off my dumb uniform and wear actual clothes (uniforms are no bueno. hated them. and i hated the fact mom always bought me a skirt. i seriously don't remember wearing any slacks that year).

    Damn... I wasted my life on cartoons. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    A life wasted on cartoons is a life well spent indeed!
    i agree very freakin' much on that. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares View Post
    I saw a review of it where the guy said it was more bizarre than The Mighty Boosh, which is hard to believe but might be true
    there is a show more odd than The Mighty Boosh? :shocked: hahaha! dude, every time i watch that show, i feel like i should smoke marijuana or be drunk and it might be more enjoyable and i would "understand" it. but it's not so bad when sober.

    Quote Originally Posted by s4nder View Post
    Currently I only watch Naruto and Bleach, though the latter has been on a filler spree for more than six months. I'd like to get into South Park and Simpsons but I don't know where to start.
    southparkstudios.com. you can watch episodes for free and all of the seasons are on there. im not to sure about The Simpsons... hulu, maybe?



  10. #20
    IncGamers Member s4nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    934

    Re: Fave Animated Show/Series?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    southparkstudios.com. you can watch episodes for free and all of the seasons are on there. im not to sure about The Simpsons... hulu, maybe?
    Thanks for the reference. I was also curious about which season to start with. I've caught both series on and off on TV but if I were to properly start watching them, which season to start with so that I don't miss the important story bits but skip the presumably worse early seasons? I doubt I'll have the energy to watch all the 20+ Simpsons seasons.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •