Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Global WarmingGate

Great lose for the Mighty Usury Lords, their servers were hijacked. Let the people know.

Among the thousands of emails and documents hacked or leaked from the Climate Research Unit at East Anglia University last week are several references to an agenda to shut down scientific debate on global warming by stifling counter-evidence from other scientists.

Dating back to 1996, the emails show that both U.S. and U.K. based scientists referred to any research offering alternate viewpoints as

Viscount Monckton on Climategate: ‘They Are Criminals’

Re: Global WarmingGate

That was all a hoax. The emails where dictated by the person claiming to have hacked in and accessed them.

Yea? Even when the persons who wrote those letters admit it's original.

In response to the astounding revelations arising out of the hacked CRU emails, Senator Jim Inhofe has stated that unless something is done within the next seven days, he will lead the call for a rigorous investigation into mounting evidence that top climate scientists conspired to manipulate data to hide evidence of global cooling while engaging in academic witch hunts to eliminate scientists skeptical of man-made climate change.

Last edited by vdzele; 24-11-2009 at 13:34.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

So the Usury Lords have prevented a counter-conspiracy from evil scientists? Who are the good guys then? Or is it just evil turning against itself?

Sounds similar to the plot in King Kong versus Godzilla.

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Ill be more than happy to discuss with you Kris, is Terminator T-1000 stronger than RoboCop.

I think T-1000 is much stronger, has much superior features.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

I agree on that, so a discussion would be pointless.

BTW, I finally found out who that guy in your avatar is. I doubt that I'm the first, but who was quicker than me?

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Yes, he is the almighty, standard, stamp, die, archetype, benchmark, idol, icon....matrix.

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    So the Usury Lords have prevented a counter-conspiracy from evil scientists? Who are the good guys then? Or is it just evil turning against itself?
    Well, the bad guys/Usury Lords are "the Man", of course. Only problem with most people's world view is that they're ignorant enough to believe "the Man" is somehow conservative, rather than the dominant Progressive culture. Extrapolating that 'Matrix' bit, liberal theology is the world that has been pulled over 'your' eyes...

Am I sounding a bit like VD? I wonder why?
    Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    BTW, I finally found out who that guy in your avatar is. I doubt that I'm the first, but who was quicker than me?
    I was, but for some reason I had forgotten and believed it was Vanzetti. Of course, that kind of works as well...

I always assumed it was Gavrilo Princip... is it?

I found this to be an interesting read. Sadly, many people will still be quoting this crap as fact years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokar Rostau View Post
    I found this to be an interesting read. Sadly, many people will still be quoting this crap as fact years from now.
    Equivocation and denial interesting? Perhaps. What 'crap' are you referring to; the messages which obviously show that these individuals hijacked the peer review process to one degree or another?

And what's happened to Publius, anyway? Is he one of the correspondents?