Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56
  1. #41
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,983

    Re: [EuSCL] Need craft packs vs Ists!

    Quote Originally Posted by Groo View Post
    Taking my chance on a new offer then, seeing you also want rubies again...

    19 Rals
    6 Rubies
    15 Amethysts

    vs 2 Ist

    Im probably not online before first monday 19.30-22.30 CET though (and same time first tuesday). If you can wait til then its fine, if not I might be able to trade faster if you set up a muletrade and PM me the details.

    Take care, Groo
    *bogvald
    Thats perfect, I will wait because I dont know how to set up muletrades, but I couldn't be bothered and Im not in a hurry. Thanks for offer, its a deal, PM me on Monday!

    Quote Originally Posted by rbergel View Post
    40 prubies from me, if you interesetd, plz post an offer here:

    http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=741801

    There is also different craft material there if you need!
    My offer is 2 ists

    But I will post in your topic, thanks.



  2. #42
    IncGamers Member Morgue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: [EuSCL] Need craft packs vs Ists!

    20 pruby for ist from me
    *morgue2_lad
    *morgue3_lad
    *morgue4_lad
    online now and all day



  3. #43
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    637

    Re: [EuSCL] Need craft packs vs Ists!

    How many of each are you looking for?

    I have 250+prubies
    100+ pames
    40-ish ral
    about 100 jewels.
    (i can give exact numbers tonight when i get home)

    If you want all, or big part of it, i'm sure we can work a nice price out.
    For example, i have no problem selling my prubies 30vs ist (seeing i have mules and mules of them )



  4. #44
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    541

    Re: [EuSCL] Need craft packs vs Ists!

    pm me if need more of ur craft needs

    *killed1111
    *killed2222
    *killed3333

    have Prubies/Sols/Ral/Pames/Jewel combos



  5. #45
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    436

    Re: [EuSCL] Need craft packs vs Ists!

    O 4pame and 16prubys VS Ist

    online now
    *Joni_Walker

    edit: T4T mate


    Last edited by hansipansi; 23-09-2009 at 10:04.

  6. #46
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,983

    Re: [EuSCL] Need craft packs vs Ists!

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgue View Post
    20 pruby for ist from me
    *morgue2_lad
    *morgue3_lad
    *morgue4_lad
    online now and all day
    Quote Originally Posted by hansipansi View Post
    O 4pame and 16prubys VS Ist

    online now
    *Joni_Walker

    edit: T4T mate
    T4T

    Quote Originally Posted by baaka View Post
    pm me if need more of ur craft needs

    *killed1111
    *killed2222
    *killed3333

    have Prubies/Sols/Ral/Pames/Jewel combos
    Cannot reach you, perhaps you can PM me later pls? *malbrotha / *malbrotha2

    Quote Originally Posted by unalacrima View Post
    How many of each are you looking for?

    I have 250+prubies
    100+ pames
    40-ish ral
    about 100 jewels.
    (i can give exact numbers tonight when i get home)

    If you want all, or big part of it, i'm sure we can work a nice price out.
    For example, i have no problem selling my prubies 30vs ist (seeing i have mules and mules of them )
    Interesting .... I would like to take 20 rubies, 40 rals and 40 ames, and all your jools. What would you consider a good price?



  7. #47
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    637

    Re: [EuSCL] Need craft packs vs Ists!

    Darn, only 20 rubies? I(s mostly those i was hoping to get rid off

    Well, i'll check tonight (not sure it's 40 ral, could be 30), but that would be around 6 ists i guess (or 15 puls )



  8. #48
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,983

    Re: [EuSCL] Need craft packs vs Ists!

    Quote Originally Posted by unalacrima View Post
    Darn, only 20 rubies? I(s mostly those i was hoping to get rid off

    Well, i'll check tonight (not sure it's 40 ral, could be 30), but that would be around 6 ists i guess (or 15 puls )
    OK deal, if I manage to get my hands on some sols I can clear some of my present rubies fast and will need more



  9. #49
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,983

    Re: [EuSCL] Need craft packs vs Ists!

    Quote Originally Posted by baaka View Post
    pm me if need more of ur craft needs

    *killed1111
    *killed2222
    *killed3333

    have Prubies/Sols/Ral/Pames/Jewel combos
    T4T!

    sdfdf



  10. #50
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    637

    Re: [EuSCL] Need craft packs vs Ists!

    I'll contact you tonight then, or you can contact me on *unalacrima *unalacrima4
    Like i said, i have hundreds of prubies, won't run out of them soon.

    Anyway when i have the exact numbers of rals we'll work something out.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •