Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

This program is great, however I am having a particular problem that is very annoying. Some items do not scan, like irathas belt, particular rare ornates/mages, but other rare ornates/mages do scan in. I am inputting these few items missed, but it is sort of time-consuming and annoying. *I have just tried a mule that contained a nagelring and that didnt scan in either.

Any help on this?
    Thanks

Any item can be scanned eventually; you just have to move them in ur inventory/stash until u find a position where it can be scanned. Also scan do not work ok if u use 640/480 resolution; use 800x600 instead if that is the case.

So I finally found some time to try this version. I even installed those codecs which I was kinda opposed to at first (it says trial version?).
    Nice, fast, so far no bugs on x86 vista, good job guys
    Im gonna buy you a drink if youre coming to the ETF party in Holland.

Damn just reading the manual again, cant get the item description in a tradelist to appear in one line

Quote Originally Posted by BRKO View Post
    So I finally found some time to try this version. I even installed those codecs which I was kinda opposed to at first (it says trial version?).
    Nice, fast, so far no bugs on x86 vista, good job guys
    Im gonna buy you a drink if youre coming to the ETF party in Holland.

Damn just reading the manual again, cant get the item description in a tradelist to appear in one line
    You need to uncheck "full printout" in the settings->tradelist 2.

we chose not to include the external controls in our setup because it is not clear for us if we are allowed to redistribute it. so each will have to download and install them by their own. yes it is a trial version but adria will work anyway.

unfortunately i cannot come to the meeting in holland although i would like to (i have nice memories about amsterdam (red light district of course )). save me a space cookie though

Quote Originally Posted by Kijya View Post
    You need to uncheck "full printout" in the settings->tradelist 2.
    Unchecked but had to restart to take effect. All fine now, thx
    Now to numbering the items in tradelist...

Quote Originally Posted by JustAPlayer View Post
    yes it is a trial version but adria will work anyway.
    unfortunately i cannot come to the meeting in holland although i would like to (i have nice memories about amsterdam (red light district of course )). save me a space cookie though
    I have a free seat in my car all the way to Holland. But from Prague. Cookie like cookie or cookie with something extra?

ask for space cookie

u'll find out

Quote Originally Posted by BRKO View Post
    Unchecked but had to restart to take effect. All fine now, thx
    Now to numbering the items in tradelist...
    Haven't done any function to allow automatic numbering, but I'm currently in the process of remaking the tradelist printing system. Thanks for mentioning another thing I should include in it

Note to all: As I'm remaking the printing system I'm open to more suggestions of any kind regarding tradelist formatting. Seen any tradelists on any of the trade forums that looked really good and you'd want me to mimic to formatting of?

IncGamers Member

I've finally found some time to try this nice piece of software, and I really like it! Great job guys!

As for the tradelist just one thing bugs me: If for example I wish to put a CS I recently found up for trade this is what Adria gives me:
    Code:
    Colossus Sword (2h-dmg: 91 to 181 , dur: 26 of 26 , dexreq: 85 , strreq: 172 , lvlreq: 60 , Sword Class - Fast Attack Speed , eth)
    I find this somewhat irritating. The only real Information contained in the line is the "eth", and this tiny albeit important bit of information perishes beneath all the other numbers and info. Same with sockets, %ed an such.

Is there a way (maybe something like the NO_STATIC_MODS) to not put out the damage/durability/attackspeed and maybe dex/str requirements?

As for eth items: As Adria is aware of "etherealness" would it be possible to put the "eth" in front of the item name?

Quote Originally Posted by Arokh View Post
    I've finally found some time to try this nice piece of software, and I really like it! Great job guys!

As for the tradelist just one thing bugs me: If for example I wish to put a CS I recently found up for trade this is what Adria gives me:
    Code:
    Colossus Sword (2h-dmg: 91 to 181 , dur: 26 of 26 , dexreq: 85 , strreq: 172 , lvlreq: 60 , Sword Class - Fast Attack Speed , eth)
    I find this somewhat irritating. The only real Information contained in the line is the "eth", and this tiny albeit important bit of information perishes beneath all the other numbers and info. Same with sockets, %ed an such.

Is there a way (maybe something like the NO_STATIC_MODS) to not put out the damage/durability/attackspeed and maybe dex/str requirements?

As for eth items: As Adria is aware of "etherealness" would it be possible to put the "eth" in front of the item name?
    As stated in the post above yours, I'm remaking the printing system. Getting rid of more unnecessary info on items is one of the things I'm hopeing to improve, and making it so that eth appears at the front of the item printout will be easy to add an option for.

Thanks for posting, and do tell if you've got any more suggestions regarding the printout formatting.