Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

here maybe i can paste what i dont want to see and you can tell me how to get rid of the options i need to ,..this is an example of what is happening

Gold
    "Malice" (War Axe, 1hdmg:13-32, mdur:26, rstr:67, rlvl:15)
    [Upped]Eth Ethereal Edge (Silver-edged Axe, 2hdmg:257-457, 177edmg, 347ar, +166% Damage to Demons, +12 Fire Absorb, +8 Life after each Demon Kill, )
    Culwen's Point (1hdmg:14-36, mdur:44, 80edmg)
    Deathspade (1hdmg:14-17, mdur:24, rstr:32, rlvl:9, 62edmg, 8min, 15%ar, hbt, 4mak)
    Frostburn (def:49, mdur:24, 1-6cdmg, 20edef)
    Hexfire (1hdmg:59-97, mdur:32, 140edmg, Level 6 Hydra (7/36 Charges))
    Hone Sundan (2hdmg:105-214, mdur:28, 196edmg)
    Humongous (2hdmg:48-106, mdur:50, 84edmg, 8-24dmg, 22str)
    Lycander's Flank (2hdmg:142-332, mdur:25, 180edmg, 9ll)
    Rattlecage (def:333, mdur:55)
    Rusthandle (1hdmg:15-35, mdur:60, 57edmg, 104%DtU, +3 to Vengeance (Paladin Only))
    Shadowfang (1hdmg:4-18, 2hdmg:16-34, mdur:44, 10-30cdmg)
    Snakecord (def:15, mdur:14, 27edef)
    Soulflay (1hdmg:8-20, 2hdmg:22-51, mdur:50, 72edmg, 4ml)

White and Gray
    (dq1d U/C( rhwwwwwJ (Frostburn, Gauntlets, def:49, mdur:24, rstr:60, rlvl:29, 5edmg, 1-6cdmg, 20edef, +30def, 40%mmana)

I think I was fairly clear on how to do it, but I guess I might as well do this:

Think I understand what you meant to say now. If I'm right in my assumption, then all questions should at least have been answered now in any case.

i will have to watch this a few times to get the hang of it , thanks again

IncGamers Member

I just downloaded Adria (and the codejock controls) but I can't seem to be able to bring up the ingame window -- F12 doesn't work, and also when I start the OCR engine directly from the Adria window, the window pops up but doesn't let me type anything in it. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit) and have tried multiple compatibility modes but nothing seems to be working. I read through part of the thread, and it seems like no one has this problem... am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Never mind, just had to run Adria as an administrator. However, I'm having the same 6-item problem that others have experienced... but I can get around it by just restarting Adria every 5 items I scan, haha. Otherwise, great application.

Last edited by Professor Nothing; 25-04-2011 at 09:45.

Graphics:
    You need to use glide graphics for the ingamewindow to stay visible when d2 is in fullscreen mode. Since glide is unsupported by newer gfx-cards you'll have to use a wrapper to be able to utilize it. Diablo was actually written for glide, so game performance in general should increase if you use the wrapper btw.

That said, adria does currently not support scanning items while d2 is fullscreen. To scan items you'll have to use windowed mode, which you get by adding the -w switch to a shortcuts target (img).

PS: Scanning in fullscreen mode while using glide graphics will be supported in the next version of adria.

General use:
    The video in the first post should explain the starting steps, if not try pressing F1 and that should give you a rundown of the available commands.

Can't do much more then that atm, you'll have to provide a screenshot of how it looks for me to spot possible other erros (printscreen and paste into paint).

IncGamers Member

I'm not having trouble getting the in-game window to show up anymore (that was fixed by running Adria as administrator, and I always run D2 in windowed mode), but I discovered that Adria stops working not only after six scans but also after six item in-game item searches, in-game item database look-ups, etc. So whenever that happens, I have to restart Adria to restore the in-game window functionality (although everything within the Adria window always works). I know it's been difficult to pinpoint the problem, but it'd be awesome if there were a way to fix this.

I've rewritten the OCR for the next version hoping that would be one step in the right direction towards fixing that problem, but at this point I doubt that it ever was the OCRs fault.

If it's file access issue as is likely, then changing the installation folder and/or datafolder path could help. Likewise adjusting the security settings in win7 is another option, but I've got no clue where to start in that regard.

If I had win7 it'd be much easier, but the only thing I can do atm is ask my msn contacts for their assistance.

IRC channel created for adria

server: irc.dcloneirc.net:6667
    channel: #Adria

you can connect with your favorite irc client or using web client
    (for this i suggest you to use http://www.mibbit.com)

for Kijya: please add it to the first post

reply 600 wtf ... i had to do this

Version 4.4.0 beta installer uploaded to googlecode.

Users who have had a 6-item limit while scanning please try it out and see if the issue is gone or not.