Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

Some more feedback... the underscore _ doesn't appear to work when creating a name. Most of my char are xxx_xxxx. Only the hyphen works. Caps is kinda slow to react. Not sure if that is something that can corrected though.

Finally, it works for a while. With D2 running in a window and your in a game, you hit f12 to bring up the in game window. Seems after a couple of uses it pops up outside of the d2 window instead of in one of the corners. Scanning doesn't work at this point. Any ideas if i'm doing something incorrect or how to move it back. Closing out d2 or Adria doesn't resolve this, i have to restart my pc to get it to work again for a while.

windows vista 64 prem
    8gb mem

IncGamers Member Joey Blackheart's Avatar

Secondly, the program uses a package of controls from Codejock Software. The link below should provide you with the right version:

http://www.codejock.com/download/eva...eX.v13.0.0.zip
    This says its a 30 day eval of the software. Will Adria still work after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewgosu View Post
    A very nice idea, I love it!

However, I am having some problems - I cannot bring up the in-game tabs when I press F12 when I am in a game.

No matter, full screen or not.

Adria only reacts to F12 when Diablo is minimized.

I'm using Windows Vista if that helps.
    I'm not a vista user myself, and I'm sure justaplayer will be able to give a better answer to this one... but to me it sounds like adria has been refused to use the keyhook. It could be your security settings in windows that interferes.

Quote Originally Posted by ezvpn View Post
    Some more feedback... the underscore _ doesn't appear to work when creating a name. Most of my char are xxx_xxxx. Only the hyphen works. Caps is kinda slow to react. Not sure if that is something that can corrected though.

Finally, it works for a while. With D2 running in a window and your in a game, you hit f12 to bring up the in game window. Seems after a couple of uses it pops up outside of the d2 window instead of in one of the corners. Scanning doesn't work at this point. Any ideas if i'm doing something incorrect or how to move it back. Closing out d2 or Adria doesn't resolve this, i have to restart my pc to get it to work again for a while.

windows vista 64 prem
    8gb mem
    Regarding the underscore, I'm sure we can sort it out somehow. As for the problem with that the window doesn't appear correctly, I'll once again leave vista issues in the hands of justaplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blackheart View Post
    This says its a 30 day eval of the software. Will Adria still work after that?
    Yes, even when the trial expires adria will still work.

IncGamers Member

Ok, so the underscore appears to be working, maybe it was the same thing as I was seeing with caps and took a minute. But the issue still remains with the window appearing outside of the d2 window and ceases to scan, this still occurs. I went through several accts/chars with no problems and this time, these were the only 2 programs I had open and I never went back to the Adria program, just stuck with the d2 window.

So I got a RD, too many too quick and left my pc for a bit, now its not working again so I will be restarting again as I dont know of another work around at the moment...Should be done shortly so i can check out the other features. Any other ideas, justaplayer?

ez

IncGamers Member Joey Blackheart's Avatar

Oh, i forgot earlier...

Thanks a TON for this program. Its an incredible time saver, and once its set up its very effective and easy to manage.

Is there a mailing list to be notified for updates?

IncGamers Member

Ok, seems pretty nice. Some other quirks like several items being mis parsed and end up in the N/A section. Do you need to slow down when moving the mouse over the items? The names/classes of the items on a few items seems not to get read correctly. Easy to edit which it correctly puts back into the correct class. Seems to have a problem with Tal's orb, here's what it sees, i had 5 of these and it did the same for all:

[b]+2 to Lightning Mastery (Sorceress Only)
    [b]+1 to Fire Mastery (Sorceress Only)
    [b]+10 to Energy
    [b]+57 to Life
    [b]+77 to Mana
    [u]Tal Rasha's Wrappings
    [g]Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
    [w]Tal Rasha's Guardianship
    [g]Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye
    [y]Tal Rasha's Adjudication
    [w]Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth

Under one of the accounts I added, I've added 8 characters but the names have been modifed. For example

Named: Yoyo
    new name displayed {XKDJ3K2L-VKL4-AAAA-LLLL-12KD3IE9K4LS};[w]yoyo

it did this for all the characters in the one acct, other accts are still fine. Any ideas on that?

ez

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewgosu View Post
    A very nice idea, I love it!

However, I am having some problems - I cannot bring up the in-game tabs when I press F12 when I am in a game.

No matter, full screen or not.

Adria only reacts to F12 when Diablo is minimized.

I'm using Windows Vista if that helps.
    I managed to fix the issue.

Just right click the executable Adria file and make sure you tick the "Run this program as Administrator" option, even if you are logged on as a user with admin rights.

GREAT program!

@Andrewgosu: Happy to hear that you managed to make it work

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blackheart View Post
    Oh, i forgot earlier...

Thanks a TON for this program. Its an incredible time saver, and once its set up its very effective and easy to manage.

Is there a mailing list to be notified for updates?
    There's no mailing list, yet ... maybe we should make one, but you can subscribe to this thread to get notified when a new post is made. We'll always be making a new post at every update so that way you'll be sure not to miss anything ... though you'll hear a lot more then about just the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by ezvpn View Post
    Ok, seems pretty nice. Some other quirks like several items being mis parsed and end up in the N/A section. Do you need to slow down when moving the mouse over the items? The names/classes of the items on a few items seems not to get read correctly. Easy to edit which it correctly puts back into the correct class. Seems to have a problem with Tal's orb, here's what it sees, i had 5 of these and it did the same for all:

[b]+2 to Lightning Mastery (Sorceress Only)
    [b]+1 to Fire Mastery (Sorceress Only)
    [b]+10 to Energy
    [b]+57 to Life
    [b]+77 to Mana
    [u]Tal Rasha's Wrappings
    [g]Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
    [w]Tal Rasha's Guardianship
    [g]Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye
    [y]Tal Rasha's Adjudication
    [w]Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth

Under one of the accounts I added, I've added 8 characters but the names have been modifed. For example

Named: Yoyo
    new name displayed {XKDJ3K2L-VKL4-AAAA-LLLL-12KD3IE9K4LS};[w]yoyo

it did this for all the characters in the one acct, other accts are still fine. Any ideas on that?

ez
    About OCR inaccuracy, the functions where obviously made using the settings on my computer, so the closer your image quality/brightness/color contrast is to mine the better it will work.

Here's an image to compare your d2 window to:
    http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...2Sharpness.png

I'm using glide graphics mode and my brightness is probably fairly high. (I've got an old CRT monitor with a screen filter that darkens the image that I see so need to have high brightness for it to look "normal")

If you can somehow make it look more similar to mine that might fix the problems, but otherwise you also have the OCR autofix function. (look at this post: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...8&postcount=19)

No idea on that char name thing, kinda strange. Does your error log hold any info recorded when it happened?

Last edited by Kijya; 10-08-2009 at 10:50.

IncGamers Member

Ty Kijya for the replies. Perhaps your screenshot should be of your current video settings but I get your point. My contrast I believe is turned all the way down and the gamma I cannot change (greyed out). I'll look at the contrast thing tonight and adjust the settings all the way up. Well, now I can't recall if its all the way up or all the way down, but its all the way to the right. Anyhow, I'll check that tonight.

Outstanding:
    names changed, see previous
    on screen pop up (f12) appears outside of the window and scanning doesn't work - for justaplayer

windows vista 64 premium
    8gb mem

name stuff looks weird like u added chars as items (don't know how that could happen). if you can reproduce it just tell me how. to fix it simply delete them (if no items were added) or just edit the file account.txt (put there your account) and put there the correct char names.

about wrong position i will probably add more checks to be sure that "diablo II" window is realy part of d2 and not a random window with that name.