Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

Hm.. i'm trying to donload the file, but the link leads me to an empty page
    what am i doing wrong?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prograx View Post
    Hm.. i'm trying to donload the file, but the link leads me to an empty page
    what am i doing wrong?
    I seem to be having the same problem, thought it might have been a FF problem so I tried it in IE and the problem persists.

I have the same blank page problem. It might be linked to the downtime of the forums.

edit: The same thing seem to happen with all the other files, not just Adria.

IncGamers Member

same here i was really for this :(
    are there any other alternatives?

anyone feels like re-upping adria somewhere else?

Last edited by Elfish; 31-01-2010 at 14:44.

IncGamers Member

damn i really need that app :(

Quote Originally Posted by chumo View Post
    Hi guys.

Just installed the software a couple of days ago and get my head around it. So far so good, is definitely a really helpful tool.

But I'm getting a problem when I try to generate the Trade list, I already have all my items in the database, add them to the Trade List but when I said "Generate Trade Text" it came with:

"Error 5 (Invalid Procedure Call or argument) on line 26 of procedure MakeTradelist of Module TradeListPrinter"

I'm using Windows XP running on a VMWare machine.
    Sorry about the delay in replying, I've yet to be able to access these forums from home since the crash (I only get a white page saying "It works!" ... ) but now from uni it seems to work just fine.

Now to address the error, it is most likely a specific item that messes it up, maybe it's a specific set item or a socketed item (gray text is more prone to error the OCR since it's closer to the backround). Iirc we had a similar case described before in the thread. If you can find the bad apple and remove it that should do the trick.

We are working on a better tradelist printing system, though progress is rather slow atm since we've not been able to spend much time on it ...

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLink View Post
    I have the same blank page problem. It might be linked to the downtime of the forums.

edit: The same thing seem to happen with all the other files, not just Adria.
    Thanks for notifying, we'll see what we can do.

Edit: Tried to re-upload but it didn't work, we'll have to wait a bit until the admins have been able to resolve the issue.

Last edited by Kijya; 01-02-2010 at 16:19.

IncGamers Member

Any progress on printing system?

any place to download adria ?

Nothing new to report on the printing system, no time to work on it atm. Maybe I'll do something on it during the weekend.

There's no alternative DL places, but I'm sure the admins will have this place sorted out soon enough. In the mean time I can email it at request if someone really feel they can't wait.

IncGamers Member

I just stumbled upon this while searching for an inventory manager for d2. Nothing seemed to do what I wanted so I was just about to roll my own when I found you guys. I read that the program was written in VB, I can only assume this means you were using .NET.

After briefly reading some of this thread, it seems like you're not really able to put in that much time towards the program. I'm an experienced coder with a degree in computer science and would appreciate a copy of your source. I'd ultimately rewrite it in C# but I'm sure it'd be helpful to see what you did. Not sure if you're using a full SQL database (I would imagine so), but if not I can make that happen too.

Ideally, I'd like to combine the features of this program with its competitors like firefly. Let me know if you'd email me the source, everything I'd do with it would of course be released not only free to the public but also open source.

Thanks in advance