Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

Quote Originally Posted by Kijya View Post
    Nope, D2 only. Although I could most likely add D3 support if it is requested enough ... however I really don't expect being able to start playing d3 anytime soon myself and that would also be a requirement for me to be able to program the changes.
    Cool cool. I was just curious, as it's not under the D3 section of the forums. Thought it may have been updated for D3.

No point splitting D2 and D3 downloads into two forums as there's not that many threads being posted here. But I guess I could rename the thread to indicate that it only concerns D2 ...

IncGamers Member

Thanks for this awesome program, Honestly it sounds like an accomplishment and your should be rewarded a noble peace prize.

But like Others I am having the same problem that almost goes unsolved...

I am sure I installed it correctly, But when I push f5 Nothing happens at all...

I have, An account name, a Character Highlighted, on 800x600 windowed mode. I compared my text to the sharpness test image and i am on par. I use glide...

I had it on 1040xxxx??? Resolution (cant really remeber what it is without looking at it lol) and it said it was not supported, So i messed around in glide...now no errors, just nothing happens at all. I followed the videos and spent all day trying to get it to work lol.

I have windows 7 64 bit...

Are there any settings in glide that may help? This mule account is getting rather messy. Thanks in advance...

1040xxxx??? Resolution
    The image Adria gets from the screenshot API needs to return either 640x480 or 800x600, which means your diablo 2 window must truely occupy that many pixels on the screen according to your operating system. I could imagine two cases where this is not fullfilled, one is in fullscreen where your graphic card could be stretching your image even if D2 internally runs at 800x600. Such is the case when you use the "desktop resolution" option in svens glide wrapper. The other would be that the window was resized manually while playing in windowed mode, such as maximizing the window.

So i messed around in glide...now no errors,
    1) Press F3 until it says both locks are unlocked.
    2) F5 is multiscan so it is the 1x1 item by image scanning method, where you position your mouse on the vertical screen half you wish to scan the inventory/stash/cube for runes/gems/etc.
    3) F1 shows a list of commands.
    4) I'd reccomend trying F8 = item scan, which should scan an item description. Make sure your mouse doesn't obscure any part of the item description you wish to scan when using this option.

That is how it should be working, but without any errors to go on I'm not really sure whats wrong, check Adria.log in your datafolder (see adria.ini in your program folder).

IncGamers Member

good utility

IncGamers Member

Hey Kijya,

I've been reading all the posts and I can't find the resolution to my issue anywhere. I've download and installed both applications but as soon as I run Adria I hear a "ding" and then nothing happens, I've looked for an error log but there isn't one avaliable.

If you would be so kind as to help me resolve this it would be much appreciated. Drop me a PM with a way you'd be able to contact me, I use skype and irc regularly.

Thanks in advance
    - YGM

PM sent

I'll have to make sure my stationary is up to the task of helping you but I'm sure we'll figure it out. (been using my laptop mostly lately -> using ubuntu on it)

IncGamers Member

*Oh, bump

Hi, this is a little unrelated to Diablo specifically, but I'm curious about the OCR you use in Adria. Did you guys code it yourselves, or did you get it somewhere else? I ask because I want to use OCR in a small program I'm making for Quake 3.

Thanks, and sorry if I'm a little out of line for asking about this.

Made it (and remade it) myself, so it's specialized towards D2 and not a "generalized code" as such.

I've tried to use some standard OCR programs on D2 screenshots, or text clippings thereof, and the results where less the satisfactory. That said the font used in D2 with its special style and slightly blurry outline makes it harder to handle then the quake font, so you could probably get far better results then I could using them. If you can find the font and input it into a generalized OCR routine you'll probably get rather good results.

IncGamers Member

Ah I see. Thanks for the response!