Ok, maybe I am just doing it wrong, but when generating a trade list (with first category class) Adria just groups all items together, it seems to be in the order they were scanned, but no class headings are given. I checked the manual, but it doesn't say anything, other that if class is selected as a category, items will be classed by armor, gloves, etc, which it incidentally doesn't do.
I also noticed, when trying to scan a crescent moon zerker axe, it always saved it as a white axe, though the stats were still visible. I tried moving it around and eventually it was scanned as Crescent Moon, when I put it to the top left of the inventory.
my first suggestion is to go in menu and do a "restore grid layout".
the grid column headers can be dragged to and from the top gray area (above grid). any colum added to the gray area means that the grid will have the items grouped by that column. if you drag the header back to the grid the grouping criteria is gone. u also can click on any header to sort up or down by that column. additionaly you can change column order or even hide some columns (i don't remember now the name of the command but it should be near the "restore ..." stuff in menu).
Hmm, seems you misunderstood me a bit here I meant the ordering of items after generating a trade list, i.e. the ordering of the trade list itself. (The item list in the middle is fine I now changed the settings of it to be: Class - Type, but in the trade list it still groups everything under: gold, blue, green, etc.
I'm not quite sure what could be wrong, did you press cancel instead of ok so that the change in settings didn't get saved?
For me it's working as intended. Could you clarify with an example how you wish the tradelist to look and provide screenshots of your current tradelist settings tabs? Or post how the tradelist printout looks now and point out what you want removed/added in the formatting.
So in short the level one header isn't inserted correctly. Strange, it's working for me and most other people, I'm not sure what it could be but press the default button in the tradelist settings 1 and try another printout. While I wouldn't think it is the reason, try using less items and noting if there's a special item that causes the effect.
I though the code was written so that the items really shouldn't affect that part of the printout function but maybe I was wrong once again.
You can set the categorization to None - Class, that should get you categorization by class only too, using the header 2 style.
As for a permanent solution, know that I'm working on a new tradelist printing system ... progress is slow, but I' feel like I've got a really solid idea on how to make a better system.
Ok, so the tradelist problem already existed before I upgraded to the beta version.
I could not find the adria.log file on my computer, very strange...
As for reset to default and the classification None-Class, neither works. I tried using less items, but it still would not work...
Oh and funny thing, I had a wizardspike on one of my chars, but even when I just clicked on one other char, it showed up there , but I that did not affect the tradelist, as I deleted the item and tried again still no luck, guess I will wait for the new tradelist system
what i meant was that i made some structural chances in this beta so it can be that some parts are broken now. kyija said that it works for him and afaik he uses old version so i assumed that last code is faulty.