Here are the RULES you must abide by.
1) You do not talk about your role outside this thread.
2) You do not talk about your role outside this thread.
3) If you post at night I will modkill you.
4) If you edit your post I will modkill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)
5) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.
6) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always next round.
7) Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count.
8) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion.
9) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.
10) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not.
11) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.
12) I won't be telling you the starting roles, upon lynch that persons role will be revealed, people that get nk'd their roles will only be known to the mafia
13) Read the rules once more. Have Fun!
14) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.
15) Do not post at night or i will kill you.
\ The Story /
tl;dr version after the intro.
I thought I could repent for my sins. All these years of solitude in that wretched asylum couldn't drive these nightmares away. Ever since I parted ways with the wanderer, my dreams have been getting worse and more vivid. There was even one that had Baal, the Lord of Destruction himself, convincing me he was Tyreal, then killing me soon after. When I awoke, the soulstone that I kept on me was no where to be found.
I heard later that not only Diablo and Mephisto, but Baal was destroyed as well. So why haven't these damned nightmares stopped? Why can't I live my life in peace? Why won't someone put me out of my misery, so I don't have to suffer anymore?
I've been having a new set of nightmares. I dream of the day the wanderer entered Tristram, only this time there were two others with him. The townspeople trusted them, although they all were always nicer to those with more gold. Later in the night was when they attacked. In minutes the town was set aflame, leaving none alive, save for the three.
It was years later that a group of would-be heroes came to me. They tell me they just received word that Tristram is infested again by demons, even after destroying all three soulstones. They tell me that all three prime evils are destroying that cursed town once again, just like in my dreams. They want me to go with them, to guide them into the town, so they can kill off the three. Maybe after I help them my sins will be forgiven. Maybe my nightmares will stop if I see this to the end. Even if the three kill all of us, at least my suffering will finally be over.
I follow them to the ancient city of Harrogoth, where through their travels, they have obtained three relics: Mephisto's brain, Diablo's horn and Baal's eye. They put all three into some strange cube, and in a moment opened a red portal. Through it I could see the town in flames. The group I was with didn't hesitate. They're either incredibly strong or incredibly foolish. I didn't care; they provided the best hope of helping me. I slowly follow behind to find....nothing! Tristram wasn't in shambles. Rather, it appeared just as it did before the wanderer unleashed his fury years ago.
All of the citizens were there, but they acted as if nothing had happened. And indeed, it appeared as such. The cathedral wasn't tainted with death. Ogden, the tavern owner, had more business than ever. Even young Wirt had his leg back as he played with the once-dead Prince Albrecht.
Something wasn't right here. The heroes had reliable information. The Prime Evils are here, hiding among us. Unfortunately, until they reveal themselves, we won't be able to act. Ogden was nice enough to let us stay at the tavern for the night. We rest uneasily tonight, for who knows just what will happen in our new tomb known as Tristram.
tl;dr = Group of people go into tristram to fight the ubers, but tristram is back to normal. The prime evils are hiding amongst you.
It is now nighttime. Everyone that can do something at night has 24 hours to do so.