Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: TCP/IP 1.12-RWM-SC: Looking for someone to start a co-op untwinked full clear wit

k
    so how does this work practically? i've naver played tcp/ip before

IncGamers Member

Re: TCP/IP 1.12-RWM-SC: Looking for someone to start a co-op untwinked full clear wit

Well one of us hosts the game, gives their IP to the others and they join the game.

Who is going to be our host? I can host if needed but my RWM doesn't currently work, which means that we can't create any ladder runewords.

Since we are just starting I doubt that will be a problem just yet, but if it isn't fixed later on I suggest that one of you guys host if you can.

i probably can't host. So i'm guessing it's up to donutz

IncGamers Member diablo loves donutz's Avatar

I'll be good to start then too, would you guys just want me to PM both of you my IP when you're ready?

i'm ready. Hit me

Argh, gimme just 10 more minutes for a cig and to figure out my build, then I'll hit you guys up ASAP.

IncGamers Member

Just give me 30 mins guys, just sitting down to dinner.

K right now I think I have it narrowed down to either a Daggermancer or an assassin using one of the elemental charge-up skills. The daggermancer would provide good elemental damage, as well as a golem and curses, although I'd probably be using Lower Resist and Decrepify most of the time. The assassin would mainly focus on either fire, ice, or lightning and would have a shadow warrior along with good crowd control like Mind Blast and Fade to help us with resists. What would you guys prefer because I'd be up for either one, or any other suggestions you might have.

daggermancer sounds nice. IIRC most poison immunes are undead so that would work out great But it's totally your choise.

anyway as a pally i'd at least get a single point in salvation, giving some resist boost as well in tough situations

IncGamers Member

Back from dinner, and ready to go.

Daggermancer would be good I think. I would benefit from decrepify, as not getting hit as much helps.