Post your US West classic items for trade here. It can be nearly impossible to trade classic items on the standard forums since your thread will get bumped out by all of the expansion pack traders that make up a vast majority. To alleviate this, we can trade classic items here in the classic forum. Same rules/guidelines apply as in the rest of the trading forums, with a couple new guidelines:
- Try to use only one post in this thread to show your items for trade and in search of. Since we can edit our posts, and there isn't much traffic here, this should work out nicely, as long as we don't spam it up. We can make a new thread for each ladder reset, if necessary.
- Specify if you are trading softcore, hardcore, ladder, or nonladder.
- There is a pretty nice trade rating system on the trade forums. This can be of help in the case of mule trades. If you don't know someone, it is common courtesy for the lower rated person to send the mule first. Of course it may be hard to see someones rating in this forum. Perhaps Warlock can find an admin to fix this.
- As a guideline, do not ask for item appraisal here. Appraise items in the item-show-off thread. Do bid on items. If you are vague about what you value your item at, do not be upset if someone low-balls you. I know some people use gull daggers and sojs as currency, and that's fine, but don't expect everyone to have these things. Item for item bartering should be encouraged.
- I'm sure eventually someone will want to trade LoD items for classic items or vice versa. This is fine as long as you are aware of the risks involved.
- Of course, follow these rules and guidelines of the other trade forums. Read these carefully as they reference dupes, bugged and other things not allowed to be traded on this forum. If you are unsure, it's better to ask before you get banned from trading because you decided to tell us that all of your items came from a bot, ect.
- If I missed something...ask Warlock to edit it in or something.