Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The US West Classic Trade Thread. SoftCore, HardCore, and Ladder.

Post your US West classic items for trade here. It can be nearly impossible to trade classic items on the standard forums since your thread will get bumped out by all of the expansion pack traders that make up a vast majority. To alleviate this, we can trade classic items here in the classic forum. Same rules/guidelines apply as in the rest of the trading forums, with a couple new guidelines:

- Try to use only one post in this thread to show your items for trade and in search of. Since we can edit our posts, and there isn't much traffic here, this should work out nicely, as long as we don't spam it up. We can make a new thread for each ladder reset, if necessary.

- Specify if you are trading softcore, hardcore, ladder, or nonladder.

- There is a pretty nice trade rating system on the trade forums. This can be of help in the case of mule trades. If you don't know someone, it is common courtesy for the lower rated person to send the mule first. Of course it may be hard to see someones rating in this forum. Perhaps Warlock can find an admin to fix this.

- As a guideline, do not ask for item appraisal here. Appraise items in the item-show-off thread. Do bid on items. If you are vague about what you value your item at, do not be upset if someone low-balls you. I know some people use gull daggers and sojs as currency, and that's fine, but don't expect everyone to have these things. Item for item bartering should be encouraged.

- I'm sure eventually someone will want to trade LoD items for classic items or vice versa. This is fine as long as you are aware of the risks involved.

- Of course, follow these rules and guidelines of the other trade forums. Read these carefully as they reference dupes, bugged and other things not allowed to be traded on this forum. If you are unsure, it's better to ask before you get banned from trading because you decided to tell us that all of your items came from a bot, ect.

- If I missed something...ask Warlock to edit it in or something.

IncGamers Member

Re: The US West Classic Trade Thread. SoftCore, HardCore, and Ladder.

I dont know if i can do this but...

I am looking for a gnasher

I dont have much, to trade mostly uniques: full angelics, rattlecage, humongous axe, undead crown, bladebuckle, 28mf nagel etc

on USwest ladder
    account name: timmaahh13

Last edited by slamson; 05-05-2009 at 06:30.

IncGamers Member

[USWSCL] misc. items items available

On US West, Ladder...

Hardcore I have a Raven Claw (and maybe a Gull, not sure) to give away.

Softcore I gave away a lot of goodies to Damric but I still have a couple dozen decent things up for grabs messily spread out over ten+ mules. I will scan this thread about once a week for your wish lists and get back to you if I find it.

The only valuable thing I'd be willing to sell--for a SoJ perhaps?--would be an unid Silks of the Victor.
    (fyi I would just move the SoJ over to LoD so you're welcome to offer one already in LoD)

Edit: everything must go! Ladder is ending soon and I don't play NL. Just ask.

Last edited by Crystalion; 01-05-2009 at 22:02.

IncGamers Member

I am looking for a 3 socket pavise on USWest Classic Ladder. It doesn't have to be superior, or have max possible def on standard pavise-- just 3 sockets.

I have mostly pskulls for trade but I also have some weird mid-level items that might be of use to you-- most of the gear I hold onto is PvM stuff though.

*Vodage
    *Sir_Vodage

IncGamers Member

USWest Classic Non-Ladder

I have several Pgems. Beserkers full set, Isenharts full set, and several 1 peice missing sets as well. I have steeldriver up for trade as well as some bloodfists gloves for good uniques. Some very good rare swords, and a few +skills paladin and necro ammys.

I am looking for fire sorc items

*Nokturnal5

IncGamers Member

Anyone still play softcore classic on ladder? I'm looking for Iratha's set, spectral shard and the ward, will pay LOD gear if you want. Whisper me at *UberB

IncGamers Member

What's going on with the Classic Trade forum not much kicking around??

I have these for trade:

Code:
    UNIQUES :

1 Gull
    1 Shard
    1 Nokozan Relic 

GEMS :

1 P.Sapphire
    1 P.Amethyst
    1 P.Ruby
    1 P.Skull
    2 P.Topaz
    4 P.Diamonds

Silks of the Victor
    and Hotspurs are my primary objectives, but I'm also looking for Iratha's Collar, Iratha's Cord, and Twitchthroe.

I want to trade the Gull for both Silks and Hotspurs, but if nobody's willing to do that [or nobody has the two together] then I'll trade the Gull for Silks and some Gems/Skulls for the Spurs. For the Shard, I want Iratha's Finery [Entire Set] or Twitchthroe.

USWest - SC - L [For the moment]

Last edited by Zniper Alpha; 22-09-2010 at 05:21. Reason: Editing

IncGamers Member

Hi. I'm noob in classic. I'm searching goblin toe in softcore european. Anyone have one? what is expected to receive for these boots?

IncGamers Member

ISO din gear

and nec gear =D

WScCL

*Blasto *P357il3nc3

i got neeks n nb rares ft, lmk thanks!

Blasto