Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 297 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: >>>>> Need help with quests, muling etc ? Ask here ! And nowhere else ! <<<<<

it seems like you are not using a lifetap wand to cast LT before engaging your foes.
    i strongly recommend you do so. it has made my (mini-) ubering a lot more safe and enjoyable and it only costs around pgs - lem. you can even shop it yourself if you're patient enough.
    this and LT from dracs (or another source ofc; dracs is perfectly sufficient though) and you shouldnt need any rejuvs at all .
    (maybe a few just in case you're caught off guard to be 100% safe ).

shame you lost that brain btw. i would have been glad to help had i been on.
    at those late times not too many etf users are online, it seems.
    on a sidenote: next time you might want to keep the game name and password to yourself until someone responds, then send it by pm or whisp.
    it has happend before that games are entered by lurkers and items are stolen (including torches/organs when people were asking for help) as these forums are viewable by unregistered guests as well.

IncGamers Member

Re: >>>>> Need help with quests, muling etc ? Ask here ! And nowhere else ! <<<<<

Thanks macbeth. I thought about it but thought they'd be more expensive than that. I'll look around for one. Where can they be shopped easily btw? Just any hell wand merchant?

Cheers
    -Soul

The fastest is imo Drognan in act 2. Make a game with an exit out of town beside him so you can reset his inventory quickly (when you leave and re-enter town the inventory of each merchant resets). Then all you need is a little time and patience and lifetap wand is sure to show up.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chairnick View Post
    The fastest is imo Drognan in act 2. Make a game with an exit out of town beside him so you can reset his inventory quickly (when you leave and re-enter town the inventory of each merchant resets). Then all you need is a little time and patience and lifetap wand is sure to show up.
    Thanks a bunch. *3 mins later and he exits game with 97 charges of lvl 5 lifetap*

IncGamers Member

I have dclone in my game!! argh! Someone PM me who can gimme hand, I will PM you the game name & pword! :S

I can help you

*EastSun

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by EastSun View Post
    I can help you

*EastSun

And help you did!! Some fantastic dclone killing led to a 15/20/6 anni. Awesome!

Manhug!!

*hugs Eastsun*

IncGamers Member

If anyone is around, there is a diablo GC sitting in a game. No proof, but I was gonna hang onto it & try a few rolls myself! Post or PM me & I'll send u the game details.

IncGamers Member

need help to mule some stuff to my pala, it would
    be very nice..pm me.

#daniel_h-b

Quote Originally Posted by bergbusen View Post
    need help to mule some stuff to my pala, it would
    be very nice..pm me.

#daniel_h-b
    PM sent. Online now on *TomNy