Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    IncGamers Member

Re: Poison damage calculator.xls

oookkk! thank you =)
    So, if I'm playing 1.13d, and using 1.12 calculator, I'm using the wrond one? That means that I have to download the first one? there are two, the first one says simply poison damaghe calculator, and the second one is for 1.12, so that means I need to download the "non-1.12" right? thanks
    Oh by the way... GREAT WORK DUDE

IncGamers Member

I'm actually making a Poison Nova necro on Diablo 2 (classic, non-expansion, whatever you want, where there are no Assassins and Druids),
    and it seems that he's going to have around 3k dmg without lower res, and around 5k with lower res (lvl 10 low res), do you people think it is viable? I've had a poison necro on LoD, with 12k - 13k damage on character screen, with around -75% res from gear + lower resist (-55), and he was cutting everything in hell, without a problem, doing hell travi 8 ppl faster than a hammerdin. Will it have such success on classic where there's no godly gear nor runewords? I love psn necro

IncGamers Member

As far as I know, Classic monster resistances and immunities are the same as those in Expansion, and level-adjusted stats like life are similar. So with fewer skill bonuses and no +% Poison Skill Damage or -% Enemy Poison Resistance, Poison Nova will be nowhere near as powerful as it is in Expansion, although it may still get the job done (at least in games with lower player counts). I'd recommend checking the Classic forum, though.

IncGamers Member

Why I cannot download the poison calculator?

IncGamers Member

I don't know, but I removed the existing attachments and uploaded it again (although not the 1.12 version). You should be able to download it now (I could).

IncGamers Member

Would you mind explaining what should be entered in the Synergies column? I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by rushnoise View Post
    Would you mind explaining what should be entered in the Synergies column? I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks!
    Weirdly, the same question was asked (and answered) three years ago, almost word for word:

Quote Originally Posted by crimsoncosmos View Post
    Hello!

Thanks!

cc
    Quote Originally Posted by onderduiker View Post
    The number of skill points invested in synergy skills should be entered in the synergy column. For example, if you're calculating Poison Dagger damage and you have 15 points in Poison Explosion and 10 points in Poison Nova, you should enter 25 (15+10).

Although you can enter any number you like, I'm imposed conditions on the calculation so that invalid entries won't be considered: entering negative numbers will have the same result as zero, and higher than maximum synergy points will have the same result as maximum synergy points (e.g. entering 400 for Poison Dagger has the same result as 40, or 20 points each in Poison Explosion and Nova).

IncGamers Member

I've updated the calculator to correct poison length calculation for Multiple Shot, Strafe, Blade Sentinel, Blade Fury and Blade Shield. However, I experienced an error when attempting to upload the new version and unfortunately I had already deleted the old version. The updated calculator can be downloaded by clicking on the following link:

Those who do not have Microsoft Office can still access this spreadsheet by downloading OpenOffice for free.

IncGamers Member

I've updated the calculator to add poison damage and length from charms and jewels, following an error report from Zyr of the Amazon Basin forums.