Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BattleTag kestegs-1550

Re: Build: The Order of Purifying Flame

Make sure you hired him in normal not hell, the one from hell will have less strength.

Edit: actually it looks like even a Normal one only has 97 str at level 89 and needs 200 for the CV. Most people prefer to put it in an eth thresher because it ahs much lower requirements and is fast.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Make sure you hired him in normal not hell, the one from hell will have less strength.

Edit: actually it looks like even a Normal one only has 97 str at level 89 and needs 200 for the CV. Most people prefer to put it in an eth thresher because it ahs much lower requirements and is fast.
    I am going to try an eth Cryptic Axe Infinity first, since I should already have one. If the Cryptic Axe one doesn't work, then I will have to try and get a different one.

I have multiple of the Eth CV Infinity, which is what I normally use for my mercs, but I guess without using an Eth Andariel helm, I won't have the strength to use the Eth CV Infinity with this build. I am guessing the author of this guide used a Cryptic Axe, Thresher or something else with low strength requirements, which would explain why I couldn't use an Eth CV Infinity, dispite following this guide ot the letter.

Another option, is to take the ETh Thresher Infinity off my Lightning Sorceress, and use that as a temporary while I look for a 2nd Eth Thresher Infinity.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Yea, you'll be fine with either thresher or CA base, and both are good choices.