Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Re: Female gamers, fall in!

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman19946 View Post
    I also sometimes refer to them as female dogs... in a much less nicer manner >.>
    hehe, same.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

zomg... what's a female?!?!?! O.o?
    That's quite in contrast to what you said in the female nerd thread:

Us smart, and socially active as well as sexually attractive on occasion, people prefer the description "Geek".
    Maybe it's a matter of what "on occasion" means

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    That's quite in contrast to what you said in the female nerd thread:
    I suffer from a severe multiple personalities disorder D: It somehow synchronizes with me switching threads throughout the forums, hence the outcome, I contradict myself a lot :]

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    Maybe it's a matter of what "on occasion" means
    It involves drugs or alcohol but not tobacco because if you see an unattractive person and you smoke a cigarette, that person is still unattractive (I have never understood why cigarettes were smoked. The idea behind smoking cigarettes is obsolete to me). My personal favorite is the recreational drug Imagination. I close my eyes and shoot up some of that imagination stuff into my brain. Sometimes it works, but, sometimes, the ugliness is overwhelming, and I end up in the basement tied to a kitchen chair with half of my hair on the floor...

I suffer from a severe multiple personalities disorder D: It somehow synchronizes with me switching threads throughout the forums, hence the outcome, I contradict myself a lot :]
    hey, me too! lol!

It involves drugs or alcohol but not tobacco because if you see an unattractive person and you smoke a cigarette, that person is still unattractive (I have never understood why cigarettes were smoked. The idea behind smoking cigarettes is obsolete to me). My personal favorite is the recreational drug Imagination. I close my eyes and shoot up some of that imagination stuff into my brain. Sometimes it works, but, sometimes, the ugliness is overwhelming, and I end up in the basement tied to a kitchen chair with half of my hair on the floor...
    smoking. there's an interesting subject. yes, smoking is bad and your fingers and breath smell horrible. maybe that's why i drink a lot of water after i smoke bcuz sometimes i will have that nasty taste in the back of my mouth and the smell on my fingers kinda sickens me, so i clean them with hand sanitizer AND soap and water. why do i continue to smoke when i know of those effects? im gonna be honest, im not sure. sometimes, occasion/situation calls for it and there is no coke (soda) in the house and you know nothing else will do to calm those nerves. but, the funny thing is is if i smoke a lot and close together, i get nauseated. *shrug* i think it's bcuz im not a heavy smoker, just a really bad social smoker. :\

and Imagination is the best drug ever. i get so many awesome ideas from Imagination. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    im gonna be honest, im not sure. sometimes, occasion/situation calls for it and there is no coke (soda) in the house and you know nothing else will do to calm those nerves.
    Just for the record... smoking does not relieve stress. When, and if, you get pregnant that one (hopefully) wonderful day and you (hopefully O.O) stop smoking for good, you'll figure that there are more healthy ways to deal with stress and you will fall less of a victim to the effects of nicotine withdrawal. =] It will be a 9 month rehab for you .

Just for the record... smoking does not relieve stress. When, and if, you get pregnant that one (hopefully) wonderful day and you (hopefully O.O) stop smoking for good, you'll figure that there are more healthy ways to deal with stress and you will fall less of a victim to the effects of nicotine withdrawal. =] It will be a 9 month rehab for you .
    lol, it will be a rehab. and there's no way im gonna smoke while knocked up, that's really dumb.

gawd. pregnancy. that whole thing scares me. :shocked: honestly, i am going to be dreading that day a little bit. i already have big funbags as it is and it's hard to find a decent bra. it's going to be EXTREMELY difficult trying to keep my girls in tip-top shape if and when i get knocked up.

ok, what is this thread called again? *looks up at top* oh, ok. "Female gamers." let's talk about that. female gamers, anyone? yeah, i know several. they are awesome chicks and i love them to death! and they can kick so much ***, lol!

I feel gamer girls are not really other then the Frag Dolls, If they are I want to meet one cause my life would be so much better if we can share the same addiction. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrorace View Post
    I feel gamer girls are not really other then the Frag Dolls, If they are I want to meet one cause my life would be so much better if we can share the same addiction. lol

c'mon, now. you didn't think i was a TOTAL guy, now did you? hehehehe!

There is no way you are a chick. I am just not going to believe that. lol. If you are yes I am sorry I thought you was a guy and still gonna believe you are a guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrorace View Post
    There is no way you are a chick. I am just not going to believe that. lol. If you are yes I am sorry I thought you was a guy and still gonna believe you are a guy lol
    well then... im a bit offended, but ok! i will leave it as that. not going to like that, but i will leave it alone. im sure you will come to your senses when you notice my posting style.