DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

[L] 451 psn over 12 sec sc lvl 80 ft

Title says it all

I'm looking for 3 hr and a 4os shield

any takers?

Re: [L] 451 psn over 12 sec sc lvl 80 ft

careful, I think these charms are banned from this forum due to mass duping.

I know if I cubed it or found it myself it would be worth a lot more to me than what you are asking, so perhaps try public trade, or one of the shadier forums.

IncGamers Member

Much thanks sir.
    I had no idea it was a mass duped item. I'm back from a two or three year off period and nabbed it up when someone dropped it.
    so thanks

all - please disregard my previous post

I was just checking the DNT (Do Not Trade) List, and I saw 383pdsc's are banned, but I saw no mention of 451's. Maybe I just missed it.

haha you are right, so technically he can trade it here! I would bid on it but it could poof lol.

i took a looksie as well and thought the same as you two did, i just chalked it up to if the 383 psn sc was banned then any incrament that was above it would apply the same ruling but what do i know ???

vary little for an un-dead guy

imo: calleas send the mod a pm and check if it's ok to trade here but all in all it is risky...good that you halted the trade before it went any further i hate seeing people get in trouble here that are just starting out......heavens knows scoobs watched out for me when i joined two ladders ago.....hee hee memories....man did he got up my buttox.
    Or does he still ??? ......hmmmmmmmm.......conjurs up another 20 skellies just in case lol

hey scoobs is this legal to trade here ???

IncGamers Member

Hehe, technically there's no specific rule against it since there is no dnt for ladder atm other than the nl dnt but it is an always will be quite a common dupe like any other "perfect" items.

IncGamers Member

just exit and rj without perming the game like 200 times with the person that is interested in it

IncGamers Member

In all honesty guys It must be a dupe. That kind of a charm is the result of intense cubing and some guy just dropped it.
    I mean dropped it and left.
    no one who cubed for days would drop that and leave lol.
    I may try to pawn it off on a few people that I reaaaaaaaly don't like in game as the ultimate payback for some old ninja looting lol, but It's not worth it to me to take the risk here. You guys are too chill, and I don't want to be that guy who comes in and the first thing he trades poofs. not worth it lol.

Thanks for all the input though. could have been a disaster

This is a random question ---- I woke up one day and all of the gear on my 31 druid was gone. I had done a few trades the night before. If i traded for a duped item would my whole inventory poof or just the item?

Last edited by Calleas; 31-12-2008 at 14:04. Reason: forgot to add a question

Just the item(s) that you traded for should be the only thing that might have the possibility of poofing as you don't really know if that stuff was self found or not. I would find it highly suspect that all of your gear is gone, change your password on that account and make sure that if you dl'ed anything for the game recently that you get it off your system.