Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Israel and its neightbors are at it again

This is a test for Obama. They might as well get one last shot in before Bush's terms is over and let Obama inherit this mess.

The news on the Arab channels are showing more carnage than we're getting here in US.

Re: Israel and its neightbors are at it again

Leave them alone. Let them duke it out and we can start diplomatic relations with whoever is left.

One single fact that is important to me when the topic is Israel vs Arabs is this letter.

Foreign Office,
    November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
    I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
    "His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by **** in any other country".
    I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
    Arthur James Balfour
    In the year of 1917 less then 1% of the population that lived in Palestine (Israel and the Palestinian territories) were ****. That state is built on crime (ethnic cleansing). Crime committed by the Anglo-Israeli Zionists. Everything else is irrelevant to me and is just pure propaganda by this crime syndicate.

US presidents can try to play peacemaker as much as they want as long as they stop being two-faced about the violence and demanding that Israel unilaterally adhere to "cease-fires."

edit: yes, the Balfour declaration. The Palestinian Mandate area was already split. The Palestinians got Jordan and the **** were offered half the remaining land. If you want to use 1917 as the date then I want the Jewish homes in Hebron back, the ones that the Arabs of Hebron stole after their pogrom in 1929.

vdzele, tell me: is crime a result of poverty or is poverty an excuse for crime?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by vdzele View Post
    One single fact that is important to me when the topic is Israel vs Arabs is this letter.

In the year of 1917 less then 1% of the population that lived in Palestine (Israel and the Palestinian territories) were ****. That state is built on crime (ethnic cleansing). Crime committed by the Anglo-Israeli Zionists. Everything else is irrelevant to me and is just pure propaganda by this crime syndicate.
    It's a bit more than 1% before 1917. You can call it a home coming.

Hamas attacks Israel = almost no widespread news coverage.

Israel fights back = it's the leading story all over the place.

It's a sad situation all the way around though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_Zulu
    This is a test for Obama.
    How so?

At least he has already voiced his support of Israel over Hamas.

Every nation has the right to establish a state.
    It just cannot be that all are ok with this.
    And thats the way it goes.

Only this region has rougher solutions.

You can't blame Palestine for wanting their stolen lands back. At the same tiem you can't blame Israel for wanting to keep the aquired ground.

However as Israel took the areas with force they lose their right to complain about people wanting to take it back with force aswell.

There is certainly no living man to blame on either side.
    All the democratic states have aquired some part of its land by force, there is alway some sort of hideous crime. And what?
    Do I get the feeling normal people in that region are just tired of all this and we see some sort of fight supporting campaing in the media?

I have heard a rumor that Israeli plans on releasing Zohan Dvir into Gaza

I wasn't aware Sderot, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Kiryat Malachi, Netivot and Rahat were given special status that allowed Hamas to fire rockets on them with impunity. Which towns and cities do the rockets need to hit before the Europeans stop screaming bloody murder when we strike back at launch points and Hamas members? Of course they want a return to the status quo of rockets fired at Sderot and Israelis doing nothing, Israeli lives aren't rated highly in European newspapers.