Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Huge thank you to scoobs!!

HAHAHAHA!!! THANK YOU SCOOBS!! I never win anything and it could not have come at a better time.

As some of you (but not a lot of you) may know, that Damric is my boyfriend. we live and play together. About 6 months ago he turned me onto this game. I have always been a huge game freak though. He told me about this and inbetween me taking care of our 4 kids (yes i said 4) and 5 indoor cats. i came and entered a number. i told him that i wanted number 22, which is my lucky number, but thanks to badash i could not have that number. So, i just had to have the number just before his and i told him that also.

This has been an extremely stressful day and i have had a few shots of Jager so i am in the christmas mood and extremely happy at the moment. getting ready for christmas for kids the ages of 11, 9, and 4 year old twins can be a bit much.

I just wanted to say thank you again! this is such great gear! i tried about 3 weeks ago to make a pally and it was an epic fail! so now i guess i have great gear to delete the one i made and start over.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! Hope santa treats all of you well.

IncGamers Member

Re: Huge thank you to scoobs!!

Grats, I'm glad that someone who actually needed this gear won it =D

Congratulations, good luck on the new pally

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Betrayal View Post
    Grats, I'm glad that someone who actually needed this gear won it =D
    i am in need too,lol,any way,merry xmas

IncGamers Member

Scoobs,
    Please allow me to add my thanks to this tread. Coming in second didn't suck in this case. I'm amazed by your generosity and I can assure you I'll enjoy actually using the items that you didn't need. If I ever come to a point where I don't need them I'll pass them along to someone else. Merry Christmas to you.

scoobs rocks!

Kudos to you and also a huge thanks to Scoobs.

A lot of calories were burned on his end putting this together. Very cool indeed. Happy Holidays to all involved.

BattleTag Saydrake-1197

Good luck to you too, and congratulations.

Go buy a lottery ticket on Christmas , you'll receive a lot more than the virtual stuff haha.

Merry Christmas to you too, and thanks again Scoobs.

Quote Originally Posted by kileigh View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!! THANK YOU SCOOBS!! I never win anything and it could not have come at a better time.

As some of you (but not a lot of you) may know, that Damric is my boyfriend. we live and play together. About 6 months ago he turned me onto this game. I have always been a huge game freak though. He told me about this and inbetween me taking care of our 4 kids (yes i said 4) and 5 indoor cats. i came and entered a number. i told him that i wanted number 22, which is my lucky number, but thanks to badash i could not have that number. So, i just had to have the number just before his and i told him that also.

Soooooo in other words you actually owe your man(Damric) some HUUUGE sweet christmas luvins.......if you go back into my original # pick in scoobs thread ....which is waaaaay funny the more i look at it. Damric took my favorite number "13" so i hadd to go double-duece (22). So he took mine i took yours and you made off with the uber sweet gear.

****STARTS TO GET PUMMELED BY 50+ ARMY +1 golem +1 merc ******

.......and i think i just bone prison'd myself.....lmao

Good Jod Ki !!!! ~wtg Congrats and kudos

@ Scoobs vary good thread nice job bro

@~ EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE (try too) HOLIDAY AND HAVE A COUPLE DRINKS FOR ME

IncGamers Member

Although Damric did pick 100 for her first so not sure if she should thanks him too much . *Runs and hides behind BadAsh's skeletal army as he sees the incoming missiles*

Thanks for participating all, I'll probably be hosting a similar one for Easter too so look out for it. For that one, I will enforce the 2 month rule abit more stricly than I have done this giveaway.