I'm a seasoned D2 player and in each of the last 2 ladder seasons I've built a Summon Necromancer. I decided after acquiring the remaining Trang set pieces that I'd like to build another this ladder however, I'm tired of the old Fishymancer build and am contemplating making a change. I've heard that the Trang set is good on Poisonmancers, that said I'm not very well versed on how a Poisonmancer goes about his business. I've read several poison and summon guides but am still unclear on a few things:
1. It appears that poison nova is the primary skill on a Poisonmancer. How does this work? How effective is it at killing and how long does it take?
2. Would Poison Dagger be a viable route to take if I could acquire a Blackbog's Sharp?
3. By investing 60 points into the poison tree, how effective will the skeletons be without Skeletal Mastery maxed?
4. Is Death's Web a must for this build or would AoKL still be the weapon with which to summon on switch or use on main switch?
5. Should I still try and obtain Beast for the Fanatism Aura?
6. What Golem should I invest in and how many points?
Please keep in mind that I intend to use the Trang set irrespective of my decision on which build to use.
I'll probably think of a few more questions as I go.
Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to answer my questions.