I started playing HC around 2 weeks ago.
It's so much fun (don't know why I didn't start earlier).
I died, i was slopy and I died (at lvl 44).
Anyways, my last sorc was a Blizz sorc. She was going for full synergies.
But after what happened I was thinking again.
Already before she died I asked myself, why not FO.
I have done some research but still I can't really decide.
It comes down to how effective ES is untwinked.
I'm plying with a friend (barbarian) and so I get a nice bonus from his BO.
But how viable is ES untwinked.
I mean, we are looking at an ES (lvl 20) that is taking 75% to mana (and then 75% of that as dmg to mana with lvl 20TK). Thats leaves 25% to life.
Is it to much?
The other option is to go Meteorb. This way CI won't be a problem, but I will be more a glas cannon.
What I'm trying to decide or rather find out, is it worth the 40 points for ES to get a nice shield and will it save me from those perky deaths that occur sometimes?
EDIT: Honestly, I do have one more option, go full Blizzard like last time. I just feel that blizzard only shines on Baalruns, on ordinary PvM FO seems nicer. Plz help me choose.se