Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 376 of 1770 FirstFirst ... 2763263663723733743753763773783793803864264768761376 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 17699
    D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368

Re: The Den of Evil Off Topics

The link to the download of the remake is broken. But I think I downloaded it ages ago. It was a lot of fun back in those days. Real groundbreaking stuff.

EDIT: love the Ood reference, Muggs

Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I miss going to the arcade. I used to go there a few times a week after school. Wasted a lot of money there though.

I also liked the Time Crisis games, Metal slug, and area 51.

Clan Officer - US West Hardcore Muggs's Avatar
    BattleTag Muggs-1534

For me the 1st rpg I got into was "The Bards Tale" I remember playing it on my apple IIc. And a few D&D titles but I was more into D&D back then vs actual computer games.

I love Area 51! I got to the point where I could beat it on a single continue, normally dieing at the final boss. I tried to get top score but timing never worked out, I played through it 6 times in one sitting but still was only halfway to the guy at the top. But I did rock an amazing streak of 81 with no misses, closest to that was 14 in the top 10... Man I miss those days.

Muggs, did you ever play the D&D arcade game?

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Albert Einstein

BattleTag Muggs-1534

Quote Originally Posted by Neinball View Post
    Muggs, did you ever play the D&D arcade game?
    Tower of Doom by capcom?

I played it but not that much by the time it came out I was well into streetfighter competitions and in college so I didn't really have access to it plus my 1st college was at the base of ski slope so I pretty much snowboarded my freshman year nonstop. When it hit the saturn I remember playing it at a buddies house.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacar92 View Post
    EDIT: love the Ood reference, Muggs
    Thought you would appreciate that especially seeing your avatar

That one or the sequel. Forget what it was called, but it was at my local comic shop and I played it a ton. I remember casting magic missile at the scorpions and watching the game glitch out because the scorpions were to short to get hit and the missile would just circle around above them.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Albert Einstein

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    How did I forget street fighter?!

Spent a lot of time on that one as well.

BattleTag Muggs-1534

Quote Originally Posted by Neinball View Post
    That one or the sequel. Forget what it was called, but it was at my local comic shop and I played it a ton. I remember casting magic missile at the scorpions and watching the game glitch out because the scorpions were to short to get hit and the missile would just circle around above them.
    The magic missile thing happened on the Sega version too. Glad to see they fix bugs. The sequel was something Mystara I guess I could google it but I am being lazy. Was the comic shop in south florida? I knew most of em back in the day since I would get my d&d books from them.

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    How did I forget street fighter?!

Spent a lot of time on that one as well.
    How could you forget Street fighter that was "the" fighting game of it's time.

Another old one you PC gamers might remember was Karateka. I played the hell out of that game.

Yeah, it was Past Present Future in West Palm. I lived a few blocks from it at the time.

Oh and speaking of street fighter, have you seen the flash collab on Newgrounds?